Do you want quick approval for a loan that you can repay over time?
Signature Loan is a loan connection service that lets you apply for loans from $1,000 to $35,000. Once you submit an online application, Signature Loan connects it with a suitable loan provider that is part of its lender network of over 20 members.
When you go through Signature Loan, loans can be used for practically any purpose. Terms can vary from 0.25 of a year to 6 years. You can get approval on the day you apply. From there, access to approved funds takes place within one to seven business days.
How does borrowing from Signature Loan work?
Loans that Signature Loan provides work similarly to personal loans. You start the process by submitting an online application. Signature Loan reviews your application and connects it with a suitable lender listed in its member network. The lender provides you with a loan offer, which you should go through carefully before accepting the contract. Typically, you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral to the lender.
The annual percentage rate (APR) that these loans attract depend on your creditworthiness. While you can apply for a loan through Signature Loan even if you have poor or bad credit rating, you’ll have to pay a higher APR. The APR also depends on the lender Signature Loan connects your application with.
Repayments can happen once a month or every two weeks, depending on your preference and your lender’s terms and conditions. Your lender requests funds from your bank account on previously agreed upon due dates. Since this process is automatic you don’t have to worry about missing payments, provided there is enough money in the nominated bank account.
Features of a personal loan from Signature Loan
Here’s why you might consider applying for a personal loan through Signature Loan:
- Varied loan amount and loan term. You can borrow any amount from $1,000 to $35,000. The maximum you can borrow depends on factors like your income and ability to repay. Loan terms vary from 0.25 a year to 6 years.
- Use the money for any purpose. You can use proceeds from your loan for any legitimate purpose such as debt consolidation, home improvement, traveling, relocating, making a major purchase or getting by in a rough patch.
- Quick process. Completing and submitting your online application takes no more than a few minutes. Signature Loan goes through details provided in your application and connects you with a suitable lender almost soon after. Lenders on its panel often make approval decisions in minutes. After you accept the loan contract you can get your hands on the approved funds within one to seven business days, depending on the lender.
- Online signature. You don’t have to visit a physical location to sign the loan contract. All you have to do is accept the contact online using an e-signature.
- Pay over time. You don’t have to repay the entire loan amount in one go.
- Bad credit is okay. You don’t have to have perfect credit to apply for a loan through Signature Loan. This is because it works with lenders that provide loans to individuals with poor and bad creditworthiness, provided they have steady sources of income.
- Safe. The Signature Loan website makes use of the latest encryption technology to keep all the information you provide safe and secure. It shares this information only with its trusted lenders network.
Compare more personal loan brokers
How to apply for a personal loan from Signature Loan
If you wish to apply for a personal loan through Signature Loan simply apply online. You have to meet these eligibility criteria to apply:
- You must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or in the US on a valid long-term visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- Making at least $1100 per month, after taxes
Personal loans through Signature Loan are not available to residents of Maine.
Completing the application successfully requires that you submit this information:
- Your name, date of birth and social security number
- Your contact information
- Your employer’s name and phone number along with time employed
- Your pay frequency and gross monthly income
- Details from your driver’s license or state ID
- Details from your checking or savings bank account