Do you want quick approval for a loan that you can repay over time?
Signature Loan is a loan matching service that lets you apply for loans from $1,000 to $35,000. Once you submit an online application, Signature Loan matches it with a suitable loan provider that is part of its lender network of over 20 members.
When you go through Signature Loan, loans can be used for practically any purpose. Terms can vary from 0.25 a year to to 6 years. You can get approval on the day you apply. From there, access to approved funds takes place within one to seven business days.
How does borrowing from SignatureLoan.com work?
Loans that Signature Loan provides work similarly to personal loans. You start the process by submitting an online application. Signature Loan reviews your application and matches it with a suitable lender listed in its member network. The lender provides you with a loan offer, which you should go through carefully before accepting the contract. Typically, you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral to the lender.
The annual percentage rate (APR) that these loans attract depend on your creditworthiness. While you can apply for a loan through Signature Loan even if you have poor or bad credit rating, you’ll have to pay a higher APR. The APR also depends on the lender Signature Loan matches your application with.
Repayments can happen once a month or every two weeks, depending on your preference and your lender’s terms and conditions. Your lender requests funds from your bank account on previously agreed upon due dates. Since this process is automatic you don’t have to worry about missing payments, provided there is enough money in the nominated bank account.
Signature Loan features
Compare personal loan brokers
Features of a personal loan from SignatureLoan.com
Here’s why you might consider applying for a personal loan through SignatureLoan.com:
- Varied loan amount and loan term. You can borrow any amount from $1,000 to $35,000. The maximum you can borrow depends on factors like your income and ability to repay. Loan terms vary from 0.25 a year to 6 years.
- Use the money for any purpose. You can use proceeds from your loan for any legitimate purpose such as debt consolidation, home improvement, traveling, relocating, making a major purchase or getting by in a rough patch.
- Quick process. Completing and submitting your online application takes no more than a few minutes. Signature Loan goes through details provided in your application and matches you with a suitable lender almost soon after. Lenders on its panel often make approval decisions in minutes. After you accept the loan contract you can get your hands on the approved funds within one to seven business days, depending on the lender.
- Online signature. You don’t have to visit a physical location to sign the loan contract. All you have to do is accept the contact online using an e-signature.
- Pay over time. You don’t have to repay the entire loan amount in one go.
- Bad credit is okay. You don’t have to have perfect credit to apply for a loan through SignatureLoan.com. This is because it works with lenders that provide loans to individuals with poor and bad creditworthiness, provided they have steady sources of income.
- Safe. The SignatureLoan.com website makes use of the latest encryption technology to keep all the information you provide safe and secure. It shares this information only with its trusted lenders network.
How to apply for a personal loan from SignatureLoan.com
If you wish to apply for a personal loan through SignatureLoan.com simply apply online. You have to meet these eligibility criteria to apply:
- You must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or in the US on a valid long-term visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- Making at least $1100 per month, after taxes
Personal loans through Signature Loan are not available to residents of Maine.
Completing the application successfully requires that you submit this information:
- Your name, date of birth and social security number
- Your contact information
- Your employer’s name and phone number along with time employed
- Your pay frequency and gross monthly income
- Details from your driver’s license or state ID
- Details from your checking or savings bank account
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there fees associated with SignatureLoans.com Loans?
Once approved, the lender will disclose the exact fees and interest rate associated with the loan offer. You will have the opportunity to accept or decline the loan based on the offer you receive. Signature Loan does not directly offer loans and therefore will not be able to tell you what the fees associated with each loan offer will be.
How long does it take to get matched with a lender?
It only takes a few seconds to be matched with lenders, however, not everyone that applies will be matched with a lender.
How long does it take to get my loan funds?
Loan funds can be dispersed as quick as one business day after the credit agreement has been viewed and accepted. If you are chosen by a lender and are approved for credit, you will be sent a loan agreement by that lender.
How much can I borrow?
The amount of credit you are offered will be based on the information that you supply in your application and your creditworthiness. Signature Loan lending partners offer loans between $1,000 and $35,000.
What are the qualification requirements?
Qualification depends on a several factors including your credit rating, income, debt and bankruptcy history. Your home state can also be a determining factor in your loan application.
What kind of interest rate can I expect?
Interest rates are dependent on lender and credit worthiness. You can expect a rate anywhere from 5.99%.
How much will I pay for my loan at the end of repayment?
This will of course depend on how much you borrow and what your interest rate is. You can use the following as a representative example: If you borrow $4,000 on a 24 month repayment term with 15% APR, the monthly repayment will be $193.95. Total repayment will be $4,654.72.