Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare personal loans for the self-employed
8 providers that accept self-employed applicants
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Bank of Missouri Show Me Savers Club review
Bank of Missouri’s Show Me Savers earns 0.1% APY but can’t be opened online.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- Axie Infinity guide: How to play and earn
Axie Infinity is an RPG game that is currently dominating the NFT sector. Discover what Axies are, what makes them unique and how you can earn money simply by playing.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.