Don’t waste time comparing lenders — this connection service can do the work for you.
|Product Name||Zippyloan Personal Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$15,000|
|APR||Varies by lender|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
State of residence
- Easily apply for a decision within minutes.
- Loans come with flexible repayment options.
- Request up to $15,000 with no collateral necessary.
- High interest rates.
- Origination fees.
- Late payment and prepayment penalties.
- Must provide personal information
- Employment details
- State of residence
What is ZippyLoan?
ZippyLoan is a connection service that works with both short-term and personal loan providers when you need help finding financing. You can complete the online form quickly, and ZippyLoan will go through its network of lenders to see if you may qualify for a loan between $100 and $15,000.
However, you won’t know your exact terms until you complete the application with the lender. And there’s no guarantee you’ll even be connected with one. If you are, review your terms carefully — most poor-credit borrowers only qualify for a short-term loan, which can be costly.
What are the benefits of ZippyLoan?
From its flexible loan terms to its fast turnaround, here are a few perks of using ZippyLoan:
- Quick turnaround. You’ll know if you’ve been connected with a lender shortly after you finish your ZippyLoan online form. And if approved, you may be able to get your funds as soon as the next business day.
- Flexible loan terms. Some of the lenders in ZippyLoan’s network offer loan terms of up to five years. Others are more geared toward short-term issues and may be due within a few weeks.
- Member of the OLA. ZippyLoan is a member of the Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA). This is an industry group that has a list of best practices for short-term loan connection services to ensure you’re fully informed during the borrowing process.
- No collateral necessary. ZippyLoan only works with lenders that offer unsecured short-term loans. This way, you won’t have to worry about using an asset — like your car’s title — to back your loan.
What to watch out for
From its difficult-to-find contact info to its potentially high interest rates, consider these drawbacks before using ZippyLoan:
- Potentially high interest rates. The average interest rate for a personal loan is around 10% if you have excellent credit. But if you’re only eligible for a short-term loan, you may have an APR well over 300%.
- Bank account required. You can’t use ZippyLoan’s service if you don’t have an active checking account.
- Negative reviews. ZippyLoan earns an F rating from the Better Business Bureau based on its high volume of customer complaints.
- Unwanted emails and phone calls. Since ZippyLoan is a connection service, it shares your financial information with its network of partner lenders. This means you may have to field unwanted emails and phone calls from lenders — long after you’ve already taken out a loan.
Compare other installment loan options
You might receive unwanted loan offersBecause ZippyLoan is a connection service, it sends your information to partner lenders within its network to see if you might qualify for a loan. But ZippyLoan might continue to share your personal details long after you’ve already taken out a loan, leading to unwanted phone calls and emails from lenders.
If you want to avoid this, you can email ZippyLoan at email@example.com — though it can take up to three months for your personal info to be deleted. If you’re worried about what information is shared, you might want to opt for a direct lender instead.
Is it safe to use ZippyLoan?
In general, yes — though no online company can ensure your information stays 100% secure. ZippyLoan does its part by using a standard 256-bit SSL encryption system to protect any details you enter online. However, like all connection services, your information will likely be shared with a number of third-party companies — even after you’ve gotten your loan. You can prevent some of this sharing by contacting ZippyLoan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of its website.
What does the Internet say about ZippyLoan?
Overall, the reviews for ZippyLoan aren’t positive. It’s not accredited with the BBB, but worse, it receives an F rating due to the large number of complaints filed against it. As of January 2019, nearly 25 individuals have left complaints about the company. And nearly all of the negative reviews centered around unsolicited calls, texts and emails from ZippyLoan and its network of lenders.
Am I eligible?
ZippyLoan doesn’t list any specific eligibility criteria in order to be connected with a lender. However, you’ll likely have a better chance of being connected if you meet the follow requirements:
- Live in a state where short-term lending is legal.
- Have a regular source of income.
- Have an active checking account.
- Are a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Are at least 18 years old.
And while bad credit is accepted, you’ll need good credit if you want to take out a personal loan in larger amounts.
How do I get started?
Filling out the ZippyLoan form should take less than five minutes, provided you have all the information you need on hand. Follow these steps to get started:
- Click Go to Site at the top of this page to be redirected to ZippyLoan’s application.
- Select the loan amount you need, your monthly income, credit score range and the loan’s purpose. Click Get Cash Now.
- Enter your full name and date of birth. Click Continue to Step 2.
- Select your primary source of income, how you receive it, the frequency of your pay dates and your next pay date. Click Continue to Step 3.
- Enter your contact information, driver’s license number, Social Security number and bank account details.
It may take up to five minutes for ZippyLoan to process your form and connect you with a lender. If it finds a lender that may be able to help, you’ll be redirected to its website to complete the application process.
What information do I need?
Have the following information on hand to make filling out the ZippyLoan form easier:
- How much you’d like to borrow.
- Your name, email address, phone number and home address.
- Your Social Security number and driver’s license number.
- Your employment and income information.
- Your bank account information.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
After you’re connected with a lender, you’ll be redirected to its website to complete the application. If you’re approved for a loan, read over the terms carefully. These should list out the amount you’re borrowing, interest rate, fees and how soon you need to repay your loan. If you have any questions, reach out to your lender’s customer service team before signing the dotted line.
Once you receive your funds, make a note of the repayment schedule. If possible, sign up for autopay so you don’t need to worry about making manual payments each month. Keep an eye on your bank account and loan balance. If you notice anything off or have any questions, contact your lender as soon as possible.
ZippyLoan may be able to connect you with a personal or short-term loan provider — even if you have bad credit. But you’ll need a bank account in order to qualify. And don’t be surprised if you receive unsolicited phone calls and emails from its network of partner lenders.