Zippy Loans can quickly connect you with a lender for a personal loan, and you can have the money within a day.
If you’re suddenly hit with an unexpected expense — such as medical bills, moving costs or car repair bills — you may not have the money to pay it right away. In that case, you might want to consider a personal loan.
Zippy Loans makes it easy to get a personal loan. It’s not a lender — instead, it collects your information and connects you with a lender that can help you in a way that’s best for your situation.
|Product Name||Zippyloan Personal Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$15,000|
State of residence
- Easily apply for a decision within minutes.
- Loans come with flexible repayment options.
- Request up to $15,000 with no collateral necessary.
- High interest rates.
- Origination fees.
- Late payment and prepayment penalties.
- Must provide personal information
- Employment details
- State of residence
What are the benefits of Zippy Loans?
Zippy Loans could help you avoid a long process to get a loan. Here are a few other benefits:
- Apply in five minutes.
- Get a decision immediately.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Request up to $15,000.
- No collateral necessary for your loan.
What to watch out for
Before you sign on the dotted line, weigh the potential pitfalls of getting a personal loan. These include:
- High interest rates. Because you don’t have to put up collateral for your loan, lenders judge personal loans as pretty risky. The average interest rate for a personal loan is around 10%.
- Origination fees. You’ll probably need to pay this processing fee when you receive your loan. The fee is typically between 1% and 10% of the loan amount.
- Getting behind on your payments. If you’re taking out a loan to pay off your debts, consider your ability to repay the loan. Missing payments could take a big hit to your credit score.
- Prepayment penalties. You may want to pay off your loan as fast as you can. But watch out for potential penalty fees for paying too early.
Compare other installment loan options
Am I eligible?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for a loan if you meet these requirements:
- Good credit. Because personal loans can be risky for lenders, many banks will want to see that you have a record of repaying debt.
- A steady income. You should have money coming in to pay back a loan.
- Manageable debt. Lenders want to see that you’re not overwhelmed with debt already.
What information do I need to apply?
Have this information on hand before you start the application:
- The amount of money you need (up to $15,000)
- Your name, email address, phone number and home address
- Your Social Security and driver’s license number
- Your employment information
- Your bank information
How to apply for a loan with Zippy Loans
Filling out the Zippy Loans form should take only a few minutes. After you submit the form, Zippy Loans will quickly connect you with a lender who fits your profile.
After, you’ll be directed to that lender’s website. Read the terms of the loan carefully. If you accept the terms, you can e-sign the agreement.
I got the loan! Now what?
The loan should be deposited into your bank account in one or two business days. Make a note of the repayment schedule, and do your best to make timely payments.
If you need to take out another personal loan in the future, it could indicate a structural weakness in your finances. For example, your credit card debt may be snowballing out of control, giving you cash flow problems. If that’s the case, consider looking for debt or credit counseling.
The bottom line
Zippy Loans can an option if you run into an unexpected expense and need cash quickly.