- No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee... Ever
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- Stay protected with Citi® Quick Lock and $0 liability on unauthorized charges
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Wells Fargo balance transfer credit cards
Compare your options and request a balance transfers as you apply for a card.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- American Eagle Real Rewards credit card review
A solid card if you’re an American Eagle fanatic.
- Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Credit Card review
Wells Fargo just dropped a new 2% cashback card.
- TD Double Up℠ Credit Card review
A strong 2% cashback card for TD Bank customers.
- Compare $30,000 business loans
Compare lenders that offer $30,000 business loans and calculate how much you can expect to pay each month before you apply.
- Best credit card combinations
Use these credit card combinations to boost your rewards earnings.
- Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
- Best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here are our top balance transfer picks for 2021.
- Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
- Best secured credit cards of 2021
Our top picks can help you build your credit without paying sky-high fees.