Compare the best business bank accounts in the UK 2021
Want to avoid fees? Integrate with accounting software? Compare business bank and e-money accounts to find the best.
If you're running a business, being able to manage your finances easily is a key part of your everyday operations. Whether your business is a startup or well established, or whether you're looking for a great mobile banking app or simply some free banking, our guide to the best business bank accounts in the UK will help you decide which provider could be right for you.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Compare the best business bank accounts for ecommerce
Discover how opening a business bank account could benefit your e-commerce business.
- What is a company formation?
Discover the essential steps of a company formation and the pros and cons of this process.
- How to reserve a company name
Discover how to reserve a company name and what this means for your business
- How to set up a holding company
Discover what a holding company is, how to set one up and whether it’s worth doing.
- How to set up a limited company
Discover what a limited company is, how to set one up and whether you should bother doing it at all.
- Compare business bank accounts UK 2021
Discover what business bank accounts offer and how to compare them to find the best account for you.
- How much does it cost to start a business in the UK?
Learn how to calculate your costs before you start a business in the United Kingdom.
- Best prepaid cards for business in the UK 2021
Learn more about how prepaid business cards can be used to spend money with any retailer that accepts debit or credit cards.
- Compare joint business bank accounts UK 2021
Discover how a joint business bank account works and why you might want to open one.
- Tide vs Revolut business: Which is the best business account?
Learn more about the key differences between the Tide and Revolut business bank accounts and which is likely to suit you better.