- Check your chances of being accepted before you apply
- It's simple, fast and free
- It won’t affect your credit score
Compare balance transfer credit cards
Pay off your debt faster with 0% interest for over 2 years on a balance transfer credit card.
Slash the interest on your credit card debt with a balance transfer and potentially save £1000's. We share our top picks and everything you need to know before taking the plunge.
Our top 10 balance transfer cards compared
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- How to consolidate credit card debt
If you’ve a lot of credit card debt to repay, consolidating it into one place with one monthly repayment could make your life a lot easier.
- Santander balance transfer
Find out to transfer a balance using a Santander credit card, and compare 0% balance transfer offers.See how to transg
- Can I transfer money from a credit card to a bank account?
Weigh up your options when you want to transfer funds from a credit card to a bank account.
- Can I transfer a balance from someone else’s credit card?
Learn how you can transfer debt from your partner, which card issuers allow this and how to minimise the cost.
- How much can I transfer with a balance transfer card?
Understand how balance transfer limits work so you can find the right credit card to consolidate your debt and clear it faster.
- How to do a balance transfer in 9 steps
Make sure your application for a 0% balance transfer credit card is accepted. Get our list of tips for increasing your chance of approval.
- How to manage a new credit card after a balance transfer
You’ve conducted a balance transfer – now what? Follow these easy steps to manage your debt repayment and get the most from your balance transfer offer.
- How long does a balance transfer take?
Applying for a balance transfer? Discover how long it can take and learn how to speed up the process.
- Compare no-fee balance transfer credit cards
Discover the best credit cards with no balance transfer fees. They are a useful tool if you want to take a break from paying interest on credit card debt.
- Is it possible to do a second balance transfer?
Weigh the pros and cons of a second balance transfer to get your credit card debt under control.