- Check your chances of being accepted before you apply
- It's simple, fast and free
- It won’t affect your credit score
Compare balance transfer credit cards
Pay off your debt faster with 0% interest for over 2 years on a balance transfer credit card.
Balance transfer credit cards comparison
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Santander balance transfer
Find out to transfer a balance using a Santander credit card, and compare 0% balance transfer offers.See how to transg
- The best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here’s how you can get the best deal on a balance transfer credit card, from finding the longest 0% periods to getting the lowest fees.
- Can I transfer money from a credit card to a bank account?
Weigh up your options when you want to transfer funds from a credit card to a bank account.
- Can I balance transfer debt from my partner?
Learn how you can transfer debt from your partner, which card issuers allow this and how to minimise the cost.
- How much can I transfer with a balance transfer card?
Understand how balance transfer limits work so you can find the right credit card to consolidate your debt and clear it faster.
- How to ensure a successful balance transfer application
Make sure your application for a 0% balance transfer credit card is accepted. Get our list of tips for increasing your chance of approval.
- How to manage a new credit card after a balance transfer
You’ve conducted a balance transfer – now what? Follow these easy steps to manage your debt repayment and get the most from your balance transfer offer.
- How long does a balance transfer take?
Applying for a balance transfer? Discover how long it can take and learn how to speed up the process.
- Compare credit cards with no balance transfer fee
Discover the best credit cards with no balance transfer fee. These are a useful tool if you want to take a break from paying interest on credit card debt.
- Is it possible to do a second balance transfer?
Weigh the pros and cons of a second balance transfer to get your credit card debt under control.