Compare credit cards
Feast your eyes on these fantastic plastic balance transfer rates, cashback offers, travel perks and rewards in our UK credit card comparison.
American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday Card
- Earn 5% cashback for the first 3 months
- Earn 0.5% ongoing cashback
- No annual fee and no annual cap on cashback
Representative example: When you spend £1,200 at a purchase rate of 22.2% (variable) p.a., your representative rate is 22.2% APR (variable).
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Lending Innovation Awards 2021
These awards recognise innovation in the areas of credit cards, loans, mortgages and BNPL. We reveal this year’s winners.
- Sainsbury’s Bank Nectar Dual Offer Credit Card review 2021
Earn bonus Nectar points and enjoy long interest-free periods with this two-for-one card from Sainsbury’s Bank.
- Barclaycard Platinum 24 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card review 2021
With up to 2 years of 0% interest on balance transfers, this platinum Barclaycard may be suitable for those looking to move a large balance.
- thimbl. credit card review 2021
thimbl. offers a straightforward credit builder card for those with good and bad credit.
- Santander balance transfer
Find out to transfer a balance using a Santander credit card, and compare 0% balance transfer offers.See how to transg
- Bip cardless credit review 2021
Bip promises a “new kind of credit”, offering accessible credit without the need for a card.
- Halifax Credit Card review 2021
With a noticeably low rate on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances, this Halifax card could be an option for those looking to keep their interest costs down.
- Barclaycard Platinum 15 Month No Fee Balance Transfer Visa review
With 0% interest periods on both balance transfer and purchases, this Barclays credit card is a double-whammy when it comes to reducing interest.
- Barclaycard Platinum 15 Month No Fee Balance Transfer Visa review 2021
Get 20 months to pay off your balance, and 6 months of purchases, without paying interest on this Platinum Barclaycard.
- Best 0% purchase credit cards
0% purchase credit cards can help cover the cost of large purchases or expenses, and are often cheaper than a personal loan.