Approval for any credit card will depend on your status. The representative APRs shown represent the interest rate offered to most successful applicants. Depending on your personal circumstances the APR you're offered may be higher, or you may not be offered credit at all. Fees and rates are subject to change without notice. It's always wise to check the terms of any deal before you borrow.
Compare credit cards
Feast your eyes on these fantastic plastic balance transfer rates, cashback offers, travel perks and rewards in our UK credit card comparison.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Vanquis Bank Balance Transfer Credit Card review 2021
A rare 0% deal from bad credit specialist Vanquis.
- Tesco Bank Clubcard Balance Transfer and Purchases Credit Card review 2021
Designed for those wanting to spread the cost of a large expenditure and cut interest on existing card debt.
- Santander Everyday Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card review 2021
Clear your card debt faster and more cheaply with Santander’s market-leading deal.
- Aqua Classic Balance Transfer Card review 2021
One of just a handful of 0% balance transfer deals for bad credit.
- Lloyds Bank Cashback Credit Card review 2021
Lloyds’ new cashback card pits the bank against rewards heavyweights like American Express and Santander.
- Lending Innovation Awards 2021
These awards recognise innovation in the areas of credit cards, loans, mortgages and BNPL. We reveal this year’s winners.
- Sainsbury’s Bank Dual 22 Month Offer Credit Card review 2021
Earn bonus Nectar points and enjoy long interest-free periods with this two-for-one card from Sainsbury’s Bank.
- Barclaycard Platinum 24 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card review 2021
With up to 2 years of 0% interest on balance transfers, this platinum Barclaycard may be suitable for those looking to move a large balance.