- Check your chances of being accepted before you apply
- It's simple, fast and free
- It won’t affect your credit score
Compare the best rewards credit cards of October 2021
Enjoy 1000s of bonus points on sign-up and collect points as you spend with the best rewards credit cards.
American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday Card
- Earn 5% cashback for the first 3 months
- Earn 0.5% ongoing cashback
- No annual fee and no annual cap on cashback
Representative example: When you spend £1,200 at a purchase rate of 24.5% (variable) p.a., your representative rate is 24.5% APR (variable).
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Topman credit card review
With double reward points and instant spend, the Topman credit card could be the financial accessory of choice for Topman regulars.
- Topshop credit card review
The Topshop Mastercard is geared towards loyal Topshop customers with bonus reward points, same-day shopping credit and a dedicated app.
- London Gatwick No1 Lounge review (North terminal)
Find out how Gatwick’s premium No1 Lounge fared during peak hours, whether it’s worth the entry fee and how to enjoy complimentary access.
- Bristol Airport lounge discount codes October 2021
Save money when you want to relax in style before jetting off from Bristol Airport.
- Glasgow Airport lounge discount codes October 2021
Save money on Glasgow Airport’s lounges.
- London Stansted Airport lounge discount codes October 2021
Save money when you relax in style before jetting off from London Stansted Airport.
- Miss Selfridge credit card review
Frequent Miss Selfridge shoppers can collect points as they spend, to redeem with Arcadia brands in-store or online.
- Guide to IHG Rewards Club program
Get hotel benefits with IHG Rewards Club points. Find out how to earn points on your day-to-day spending.
- Compare metal credit cards for October 2021
Plastic? That’s so 2018. Metal cards have finally reached UK shores, but the selection remains limited.
- No annual fee frequent flyer credit cards
Collect air miles or points while you spend, without committing to an annual fee.