Careers at Finder
Would you like to help people make better decisions? Join Finder crew.
Why work with us?
Help us build a brighter Finder
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finders are all committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new. Finder is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
We offer a generous package of benefits and opportunities to master your craft:
- A startup culture and vibrant office
- Flexible outcomes-driven workplace
- Global hack days and annual summit
- Employer pension contribution on your entire base salary
- Monthly masterclasses and your own £1,000 training budget
- High-spec workstation (Aeron Chair, Macbook & 27in screen)
- Social functions (go-karting, crazy golf, darts, axe-throwing)
- Free lunch, breakfast, fruit, snacks, and coffee every day
- Friday drinks at 4:30pm
Our mission is global so our crew are located all over the world.
Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000
New York City, USA
32 East 31st Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10016
Level 2, 20 St Thomas St, SE1 9RS
Suite 400, 901 King Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada M5V 3H5
Level 4, ul. Komandorska 12, 50-022 Wroclaw
Level 7, 8749 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila 1226
More guides on Finder
Working from home coronavirus guide: Equipment, software and tips
Coronavirus has seen many more of us working from home. Our guides and reviews help businesses and individuals WFH better.
Nutmeg is one of the UK’s most popular digital wealth management platforms. We take a look at whether it’s any good, how it works and give our overall verdict.
Review: eToro cryptocurrency trading
If you’re thinking of buying and selling cryptocurrencies on eToro, make sure you check out our comprehensive eToro review first.
Ask an Expert