Note that 25-year mortgages often feature lower interest rates than their 30-year counterparts, resulting in more savings on interest.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 25-year mortgages
Lower your payments without sacrificing spending flexibility.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- What is tax-loss harvesting?
It can help reduce taxes owed, but it’s too complicated for beginners.
- Expert analysis: Is Ethereum’s price recovery signal the start of a new bull market?
As Ethereum’s 30-day gains climb back to the 25% range, some analysts believe that a new bull run may be in order.
- Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Northpointe Bank Kid’s Savings review
Northpointe Bank’s Kids Savings account earns an unmatched interest rate on balances above $1,000.
- M&T Starter Savings account review
A kids savings account with an interest rate that compounds daily but has long hold times for customer service.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.