Air miles credit cards
Earn frequent flyer points while spending on your air miles credit card and redeem them for travel rewards with your favourite airline and more.
Credit cards that earn air miles
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Monzo review: Is it worth it?
Is Monzo’s app-only current account the right option for you? Read our review to get the low-down on all of the features of the account, its card and the app.
- HSBC Premier current account review
Discover what the HSBC Premier current account has to offer to see if it’s right for you.
- Barclays Premier current account review
Find out whether the Barclays Premier current account could be right for you.
- Review: Kriptomat cryptocurrency exchange
Discover the features available on the EU-focused Kriptomat cryptocurrency exchange, how to get started and what cryptocurrency investor the exchange is best suited for.
- Sainsbury’s Bank Dual 22 Month Offer Credit Card review 2021
Earn bonus Nectar points and enjoy long interest-free periods with this two-for-one card from Sainsbury’s Bank.
- Capital on Tap Business Credit Card review
Earn Avios or cashback on all your business spending with this business Visa from challenger Capital on Tap.
- Best prepaid cards for business in the UK 2021
Learn more about how prepaid business cards can be used to spend money with any retailer that accepts debit or credit cards.
- Compare the best business credit cards of 2021
Saving time on expense reports and streamlining your cash flow are just a couple of the many perks you could enjoy with a business credit card. Compare interest rates and check your eligibility today.
- 5 Nectar points hacks for 2021 and how to convert them to Avios
Find out how to boost your Nectar points and then convert them to Avios points to splash on a summer getaway.
- Sainsbury’s customers can swap Nectar points for Avios air miles thanks to new scheme
Sainsbury’s shoppers who want to put their Nectar points towards their next holiday can now do so, as part of the supermarket’s agreement with British Airways.