Check out our guide to find out how Just Travel Cover can offer you the insurance policy you need when you travel.
Travelling is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. However, there’s always the small chance of getting injured or falling ill during your trip, especially if you have a pre-existing condition. If you don’t have the right travel insurance, your trip can easily become a nightmare and potentially cost you thousands of pounds.
Just Travel Cover
What is Just Travel Cover?
Just Travel Cover is a medical travel insurance broker based in the North East of England. It offers a wide range of insurance policies designed specifically for people living with pre-existing conditions. These can range from minor ailments to severe conditions such as diabetes, heart conditions and cancer.
What are my cover options with Just Travel?
- Medical expenses and emergency repatriation up to £15 million
- Personal liability cover up to £2 million
- Cancellation/curtailment cover up to £12,500 (£50,000 on referral)
- Personal belongings and baggage cover up to £3,000
- Missed departure cover up to £1,500
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance line
- Single trips and multi-trip policies
- Zero excess policies available
What’s covered under my policy?
- Travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation
- Lost prescription medications and medical aids
- Missed departure
- Personal belongings
- Lost documents
- Personal liability
- Travel disruption
What’s my excess?
Just Travel Cover offers insurance policies with no excess. Depending on the particular policy you have and the level of cover, the excess can go up to £500.
What is the claims process for Just Travel?
If something happens during your trip and you need to make a claim on your travel insurance, read the terms and conditions of your travel insurance policy to see if there’s anything you need to do in order for your claim to be accepted. For instance:
- If you need medical treatment, you may need to call the emergency support line before receiving medical treatment so they can authorise cover.
- If your bag is lost or stolen you’ll generally need to obtain a police report to support your claim.
- If your flight is delayed, get a letter from your airline confirming the length of delay and the reason for the delay.
- Keep receipts for any medical treatment you pay for upfront.
In order for your travel insurance claim to be accepted you’ll need to provide evidence of what happened and any associated costs to your travel insurer. It pays to be prepared and make sure you have all the supporting documentation that your travel insurer may require.
Pros and cons of Just Travel
- Specialist travel insurance broker
- Access to numerous underwriters
- Covers medical conditions
- Competitive rates
*Disclaimer: Please take reasonable care to answer all the questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge. If you don’t answer the questions correctly, your policy may be cancelled, or your claim rejected or not fully paid.
The offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of products finder has access to track details from and are not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms “Best”, “Top”, “Cheap” including variations, are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your personal financial circumstances when comparing products.