Get a £10 top-up plus a month of Premium free with this link
FairFX is an international payment services provider, offering services to customers in the UK since 2007. The Group has developed a cloud-based peer-to-peer payments platform that enables personal and business customers to make easy, low-cost multi-currency payments in a broad range of currencies and countries and across a range of FX products via one integrated system.
FairFX discount codes and deals
Oops! There aren't any available FairFX offers right now.
Check out some promo codes from our other money transfer providers.
FairFX pros and cons
- Power of prepaid. Topping up a prepaid card online will often secure you a much better exchange rate than changing your money at the airport.
- Trusted. London Stock Exchange traded company.
- Competitive. The fees on FairFX deals are comparatively cheaper than banks or other international money trnsfer providers.
- Mobile app. FairFX also offer a handy mobile app when you need to make transfers on the go.
- Location dependent. Its prepaid debit cards are not accepted in certain locations.
- No to the USA: It’s currently not accepting US clients.
How can I get free FairFX transfers?
FairFx transfer fees vary depending on the amount of money you’re sending, where you’re sending it to and the method you use to pay for your transaction. Credit card and debit card payments are more expensive than a bank account transfer, but FairFX processes card payments instantly. Use a FairFX promo code to save on your next international money transfer.
How do FairFX transfers work?
Fair FX’s money transfer process is straightforward. First-time customers will need to register to open a free account and get started.
- Specify the currency amount you wish to send and it will confirm its best rate.
- Agree the payment details, send FairFX your funds and it will complete the transfer.
What forms of payment does FairFX accept?
You can pay for your FairFX money transfer with a:
- Credit or debit card. These transfers cost more but are processed instantly.
- Bank account. Enter your account details to pay directly from your bank account. These transfers can take up to four business days.
- Phone call. Ideal for transferring larger sums of money, the service provided free of charge. Just call 020 7778 9350.
Check out other international money comparison providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Countries where Brits are looking to get married
Which are the most searched for countries for getting married abroad? We take a look.
International payroll guide
How to navigate the tricky waters of global payroll management.
Wise (TransferWise) for Business review
If you’re a borderless business, you’re going to want to look into Wise’s revolutionary multi-currency accounts.
Read our review of VertoFX to see the exchange rates, fees and what your business can expect when you send a transfer.
List of countries using Western Union money transfers
Which countries does Western Union let you send money to? See the list of 200+ countries with Western Union money transfers.
Review: Spartan FX international money transfers
Spartan FX offers easy, fast and secure international transfers in 40 currencies, with a best exchange rate guarantee and no hidden fees or commission.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Review: Small World money transfers
Small World offers competitive rates, instant transfers and multiple payment options to send money to more than 190 countries.
How do international postal orders work?
Using a postal order to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
How does PayPal.Me work?
Learn how to create a custom link for your PayPal account and what you can use it for.
Ask an Expert