Dodge SRT-10 insurance group
Compare car insurance costs for your Dodge SRT-10 based on your age and location.
Dodge SRT-10 insurance groups and cost by driver's ageWhen it comes to car insurance, all vehicles are given a specific insurance group that ranges from 1 (cheapest) to 50 (most expensive) which helps determine the cost of your premium. Dodge SRT-10 models range from insurance groups 49 - 50, so the cost of insurance can vary significantly. As an example, a 30-year-old driver in an average postcode could pay around £1,219 for cover on a Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d, or around £1,219 for a Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d. You can find the insurance group, and likely cost, of your Dodge SRT-10 in the table below.
Dodge SRT-10 insurance cost by locationThe table above shows the average cost of Jaguar XF insurance based on insurance groups and driver age. However, there are a number of other factors that affect the cost of your car insurance premiums, one of the biggest being your location. To show the power of the postcode, here are some average quotes for a 30-year-old living in three different locations. The quotes are for a Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d.
- Expensive: £1,302 (London SE1)
- Average: £1,219 (Newcastle NE1)
- Cheap: £911 (Galashiels TD1)
Which factors affect my Dodge SRT-10 insurance rate?Along with insurance group, there are a number of key factors that have the biggest impact on your insurance premium costs:
- Engine type and capacity. In general, the bigger the engine, the higher the cost of your insurance. An average 30-year-old may pay £1,219 for the Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d, but could pay around £1,219 for the Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d.
- Driver location. Where you live helps determine the level of risk that your car may be stolen or you'll be involved in an accident, and this affects the cost of insurance. For example, a 30-year-old in central London may pay £1,302 for insurance for a Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d, while the same 30-year-old in Newcastle may only pay £1,219.
- Driver age. The younger you are, the more risk you represent to insurers, and the more you're likely to pay for insurance. The average 20-year-old driver in London may pay £2,264 for the Dodge SRT-10 8.3 V10 2d, while the average 40-year-old Londoner will only pay £1,282.
- Your marital status
- Your credit history and job
- Your car's safety rating score
- The model of your car
- The age of your car
- Your car's security and any extra anti-theft precautions
- Annual miles driven
- Your driving history and activity
- No claims discount
How can I save on my Dodge SRT-10 premiums?Whilst car insurance is a necessary legal requirement, you don't want it leaving you with an empty bank account. When searching for insurance, you'll want to find the best deal for a price that's within your budget. There are some tricks you can try in order to lower the cost of your premium, and we've listed them below.
- Limit your car usage (where possible). Occasionally deciding to walk or get public transport, rather than using your car, can help to save on your premiums.
- Pay annually rather than monthly. Whilst it might be scary to part with a large sum of money in one go, by paying annually you can save an average of £59.52 a year.
- Install extra safety precautions. The safer your car is, the less of a risk it will be for companies to insure. By adding extra safety measures, you're quite likely to lower your premium.
- Don't just accept your renewal quote. Although it might be time consuming, when it's time for renewal make sure you shop around and don't just settle for the renewal price given to you – there may be cheaper options out there!
Bottom lineDepending on your model, car insurance premiums can vary based on the insurance group your Dodge SRT-10 falls under. By using the tips in this guide, you should be able to make your car insurance more affordable.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Car insurance admin charges
We explain what car insurance admin charges exist, when you might need to pay them and how to keep them to a minimum.
Admiral car insurance review
Compare and review all the policies on offer from Admiral car insurance and see if it provides cover that suits you.
How we score car insurance
How we rate car insurance and find our top picks. Our detailed methodology for policy analysis and customer satisfaction.
Methodology for insurance and breakdown cover ratings
You’ll find customer satisfaction star ratings on some of our insurance companies reviews. Here’s how we came up with them.
Car insurance claims
How to make a successful car insurance claim and get repairs covered fast.
Choice of repairer in car insurance
We explain whether you should go to a repairer approved by your car insurance provider, or your own repair shop.
How to save by adding kids to parent’s car insurance
Learn more about how parents’ can save their children money on car insurance by putting them as a named driver.
Direct Line car insurance review
Compare Direct Line’s car insurance options with our analysis and review. Find out what’s covered and how to make a claim.
Car insurance exclusions
Find out what car insurance won’t cover so you can avoid any nasty surprises at claim time.
Get agreed value car insurance quotes online
Find out how agreed value car insurance works and if it’s the right option for you.