Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Western Union deals and coupons
Save on transfer fees with our exclusive promo codes.
Updated . What changed?
Western Union is one of the most well-known international money transfer providers — but not the cheapest. Taking advantage of deals can help you save on your next transfer.
Unfortunately, Western Union isn’t offering any deals right now. But we have an alternative offer for you to save money:
How do I use my Western Union discount code?
Visit the Western Union website to use your promo code:
- Create a free account if you’re not a Western Union member.
- Select send money and enter your transfer details such as the destination, how much you want to send, how you want to send and how you want the receiver to collect the money.
- Enter the promotional code by clicking the I have a promo code box at the bottom of the page.
- Press apply to activate the promotional code and get your discount.
Why is my Western Union promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount through Western Union or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Western Union codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within, or it may be restricted to a certain country that Western Union services..
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use.
How can I save money when using Western Union without a promo code?
The Western Union membership program offers rewards, which may help you save money over time or after sending a few large transfers. To learn more about Western Union before signing up, read our Western Union review to learn about fees, exchange rates, the reward program and more.
What forms of payment does Western Union accept?
You can pay for your Western Union money transfer using the following methods:
- Cash in person. Pay cash at a Western Union agent to send money in person.
- Credit or debit card. Enter your card details to make an online payment when you opt to send money from the Western Union website. You can also make a card payment at a Western Union agent.
See how other services compare to Western Union
Quickly compare a few other money transfer companies against Western Union to make sure you’re getting a strong exchange rate and minimal fees for your transfer.
More guides on Finder
7 debt relief scams to have on your radar
Don’t be fooled by false promises — here are red flags to watch out for and tips to find a legit company.
Help your child learn to spend and save wisely with a virtual, COPPA-compliant debit card.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Fast track your savings goals with this automation and budgeting app.
What to expect from the Target 14 Days of Beauty sale
Get all the details on Target’s 14 Days of Beauty sale. And find some hacks on how to stretch your dollar and stack the savings.
Environmental investing: 6 tips for investing with impact
Look beyond returns by reevaluating how you grow and spend your money
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Best debt consolidation loans of 2021
Compare 6 lenders to find one that’s a good fit for your needs.
Usend combines money transfers, bill pay and mobile phone reloading.
Ask an Expert