The Chrysler brand was founded in Detroit in the 1920s, with the aim of designing affordable, luxury cars. Their philosophy for creating affordable, luxury vehicles, with innovative engineering, lives on today and keeps Detroit as one of the automotive leaders of the US.
Compare cheap car insurance quotes & save over £200*
- Compare up to 105 UK car insurance providers
- Get instant quotes and instant cover
- Switch with minimal effort
Where can I find Chrysler insurance?
While Chrysler cars are no longer sold in the UK, you can still get insurance for your Chrysler. Most providers will offer insurance to cover your vehicle, and you can compare a range of policies here.
The average insurance rate for the most popular Chrysler model, the Grand Voyager, is about £650. However, there are many factors that will influence the insurance cost of your Chrysler. Your premium will vary depending on the model you choose, your driving history, your location, your age and a range of other factors.
Key facts about Chrysler
- In 2012 alone, over 2.37 million Chrysler cars were produced and in the same year, they were named the 11th largest car manufacturer in the world by the OICA.
- The cost of your premium will vary depending on a range of variables, including the estimated miles you drive, your location and the vehicle’s trim.
- Although Chrysler is not considered a higher-end car, it may still be worth looking into more than just basic car insurance coverage for your car.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for
. When making a big financial decision, it's wise to consider getting independent financial advice, and always consider your own financial circumstances when comparing products so you get what's right for you.
*51% of consumers could save £200. Quote aggregator Seopa split the insurers on its comparison systems into different categories. It then selected quotes from the most popular providers as well as quotes from other providers which returned a price. It then selected providers, weighting them according to UK insurance market share (data from the Association of British Insurers), choosing the cheapest of either the most popular providers or other providers ("the cheapest selected quote"). Seopa then compared the cheapest quote on its system against this "cheapest selected" quote. The company then took the savings figure which 51% or over could have saved, using that formula. The savings you could achieve will depend on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.