Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Lucid Air insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Lucid Air
Get the cheapest quotes for your Lucid Air
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your Lucid Air
What factors affect insurance for the Lucid Air?Insurance rates for the Lucid Air are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the Air compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Lucid Air is a sedan, which tend to be cheaper to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with electric engines are usually slightly more expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base, Touring, Grand Touring, Dream Edition trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New Airs come with a four years or 50,000 miles warranty from Lucid plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Lucid is offering reservation of $1,000. You can also find other financing deals from by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the Lucid Air qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Lucid Air if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount