Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Kia Seltos insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Kia Seltos
Get the cheapest quotes for your Kia Seltos
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your Seltos
What factors affect insurance for the Kia Seltos?Insurance rates for the Kia Seltos are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the Seltos compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Kia Seltos is an SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the LX, S, EX, SX trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For an SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New Seltoss come with a 60 months / 60,000 miles warranty from Kia plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Kia is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases. You can also find other financing deals from Kia by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the Seltos qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Kia Seltos if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount