$50,000 loans are more rare than you’d think. Only a handful of lenders offer such large amounts — and you’ll need good to excellent credit to qualify for most. But there are options available, provided you know where to look.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Working capital loans: Are they a good idea?
Help cover your business’s day-to-day costs with a working capital loan.
- Business line of credit: How it works and best options
A business line of credit provides flexible financing for ongoing and one-time expenses.
- Business loans for construction companies and contractors
Compare financing options for your construction company.
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.