Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
MoneyGram promo codes
Save on secure overseas transfers to more than 200 countries.
MoneyGram discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for MoneyGram at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my MoneyGram discount code?
If you don’t see a code in the deal box above, MoneyGram is not offering promo codes right now. Watch this space for codes and information about how to save on your international money transfer using MoneyGram.
What services does MoneyGram offer?
MoneyGram’s extensive network and updated offerings make it an ideal choice for financial transactions that include:
- International money transfers. Pay with your bank account, credit or debit card or cash for cash pickup or deposit to a bank account or mobile wallet.
- Mobile top-ups. Top up accounts with more than 350 mobile carriers in over 100 countries.
- Transfer tracking. View details in your account history or use the online Track a Transfer tool.
How are MoneyGram’s exchange rates?
Depending on where you’re sending your transfer, how much you’re sending, and how you’re paying for it, your exchange rate could be 5% above the mid-market rate. If you’re sending a large amount of money, this could mean hundreds of dollars that go straight into MoneyGram’s pockets.
MoneyGram gives you the opportunity to confirm your exact exchange rate before initiating your transfer.
Minimum transfer amount and available countries
The minimum transfer amount is $250, and the maximum amount you can send to most countries is USD $6,000 per online transfer, with a maximum of USD $3,000 every 30 calendar days. Larger amounts can be sent from a MoneyGram agent location, while the minimum transfer amount varies depending on where you are sending your funds.
Money transfers through MoneyGram are available in more than 200 countries. Use the dropdown to select your currency:
MoneyGram pros and cons
- Promo offers. MoneyGram’s periodic promos include discounted transfers and lower transfer fees.
- Global network. The second-largest money transfer provider in the world, MoneyGram has more than 350,000 agent locations around the globe
- Hedging options. You can schedule payments ahead of time or protect your transfer against market fluctuations with a limit order or forward contract.
- Fast money. With same-day service available at many locations, your money could arrive at its destination in as little as 10 minutes.
- Maximum daily limit. If you can send up to $6,000 in one day.
- Currency exchange. You typically must send the money in US dollars and do not have the option of sending it in a foreign currency.
How can I get discounted transfers with MoneyGram?
MoneyGram’s fees vary depending on the amount of money you’re sending, where you’re sending it to and the method you use to pay for your transaction. Credit card and debit card payments are more expensive than a bank account transfer, but MoneyGram processes card payments instantly. Use a MoneyGram promo code to save on your next international money transfer.
How do MoneyGram transfers work?
Sending money with MoneyGram is easy. You don’t even have to sign up for an account, if you don’t want to. Just provide your recipient’s name, how much you wish to send and where the money will be sent. Then pay for the funds you send and any associated fees.
- See all the steps of sending a transfer through Moneygram
What forms of payment does MoneyGram accept?
MoneyGram accepts payment by:
- Credit or debit card. These transfers cost more but are processed instantly.
- Bank account. Enter your account details to pay directly from your bank account. These transfers can take up to four business days.
What is MoneyGram’s refund policy?
You can cancel a MoneyGram transfer order as long as it hasn’t yet been deposited or picked up.
Ask an Expert