A helpful solution for shopping lovers demanding high-quality products.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.The Emporium Preferred Account credit card makes it possible to buy name brand items and pay them off over time. By signing up for this store and catalog-specific card, you get a fresh credit line to use at Emporium.com
The Emporium Card is meant for personal shopping. On Emporium.com, you can buy a variety of different items, including: clothing, electronics, jewelry and other goods.
|Product Name||Emporium Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||Varies by balance. See website for details*|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
Emporium Card review
If you are struggling financially and looking for a way to buy name brand items, the Emporium Preferred Account credit card acts as a helpful solution. The approval process is simple, quick and does not require stellar credit. You can get approved for this credit card even with average credit.
Being an Emporium Card cardholder means that you can choose from tons of items offered on Emporium.com, and pay for your purchases interest free over a lease term. Lease terms depend on the item’s aggregate purchase price, and can be 12, 18, 24 or 36 months long. If you become a member, you won’t have annual, application or processing fees. The Emporium Card can also build your credit, if you make payments on time.
- Savings. Just for being an Emporium Card member, you can save up to 50% on brand name items. The online store offers over 100,000 products.
- No hidden fees. The Emporium Card does not charge application, processing or annual fees.
- No interest. Purchases don’t charge interest. Instead of worrying about interest rates piling up, you will pay a recurring scheduled payment over a set period of time.
- Early payoff discount. Emporium offers a 50% early payment discount. If you pay within the promotional period, you are only responsible for the cash price. Purchases of $1,499 or below have a 90 days same as cash promotional period (95 days for California residents). For purchases $1,500 to $2,499, you have a 6 month same as cash promotional period. Purchases costing over $2,500 have a 12 month same as cash promotional period. When the promotional period ends, you are required to pay 50% of the remaining balance.
The nuts and bolts
- Spending limit. You can spend up to $5,000 instantly. The minimum credit line is $300.
- No long-term commitment. After your product’s full lease term, you can completely own the product, and even return it if you choose. The return process is conveniently done online, and does not require you to drive to a retail store.
- Online application. The application is online, and requires personal information for ID verification. Applying will not affect your credit score, and you can qualify for approval within 60 seconds.
- Limited access. The Emporium Card is store/catalog specific, and only works when purchasing items sold through Emporium. The card is not available to residents of NJ, WI, MN, WY, and AK.
- Payments. Digital payments are deducted automatically from your bank account. Emporium also takes Visa and Mastercard.
- Lease terms. Payments are determined by lease terms. These terms depend on the aggregate purchase price, and can be 12, 18, 24 or 36 months long.
How to apply for an Emporium Card
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
- At least 18 years old
- U.S. citizen
- Verifiable source of income of at least $1,500 a month
- Valid and active checking account
Required documents & information:
- Name and residential address
- Email address and phone number
- Date of birth and Social Security number
- Active checking/savings account information
- Pre-approved authorization code (if applicable)
If you are a frequent Emporium shopper and are looking for a way to enjoy your items now and pay later, the Emporium Card could be the solution. Before choosing to go with the Emporium Card, be sure to compare it with other cards similar to it.Back to top