Earn more points on travel purchases and get flexible card services and complimentary insurance policies with the Citi ThankYou Premier Card.
The Citi ThankYou Premier Card is a new entry to the credit card market and comes with several features. The card offers 3x points on travel purchase and no annual fee for the first 12 months. There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn, and the points will not expire. You will be rewarded two ThankYou Points for each dollar spent on dining out and entertainment, and one point on all other purchases.
|Product Name||Citi ThankYou® Premier Card|
|Rewards Program||Citi Rewards Program|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Purchase Rate (22.99% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||13.99 (reverts to 22.99% APR)|
|Annual fee||$0 annual fee for the first year ($95 thereafter)|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 23 days|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||25.24% APR|
Things to consider about the Citi ThankYou Premier Card
The Citi ThankYou Premier Card is suited for people who travel regularly. Points are redeemable for airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou Travel Center.
You will not be charged foreign transaction fees when you use the card to shop for items outside the United States. The card also comes with an EMV chip feature to enable you use it overseas hassle-free.
Features of the Citi ThankYou Premier Card
- No foreign transaction fee. Most credit cards will require you to pay 2-3% fees for purchases made internationally. With the Citi ThankYou Premier Card, however, you will not attract any such charges.
- Grace period for annual fee. You will not be required to pay an annual fee for the first 12 months. You will start paying an annual fee of $95 after the end of this grace period.
- Rewards program. You will pocket three points for each dollar spent on travel and gas, two points for each dollar spent on dining out and entertainment, and one point for each dollar used on shopping for all other items.
- Chip technology. You will enjoy enhanced security when using the card for making payments, so you can shop with peace of mind and confidence.
- Other features. Annual percentage rates vary from 15.49% – 24.49% based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers require a 3% fee.
You can transfer your qualifying and available ThankYou Points to participating airline loyalty programs including TrueBlue, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, to get flights faster. There is no fee, and the minimum transfer is only 1,000 points.
How to apply for the Citi ThankYou Premier Card
If you want to enjoy the benefits of this card, click “Apply Now” on the Citi ThankYou Premier Card website, and you will be directed to the application. It should take around five minutes to complete and submit the application form.
You must fulfil the following conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have a valid Social Security number
You will also be required to provide your personal information, employment details, and financial information such as your annual salary and monthly mortgage/rent payment. After submitting your application, it will be processed and you will receive communication within a week via email.
Choose Citi ThankYou Premier Card today if you want to make your life more rewarding and enjoy benefits every time you spend.