Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare American Express business cards
The right business card can help you save money in the long run.
American Express offers one of the largest varieties of business credit cards in the industry. Use our table to compare your options. Choose Show filters to narrow your search to products that fit your credit score range and have features that will serve your business spending needs best.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Amex removes balance transfer offers on several major cards
With the removal of these offers, you’ll want to rethink your card picks.
- Amex Trifecta: the optimal combination of American Express cards
Combine three Amex cards to earn maximum rewards on your purchases.
- How to activate an American Express credit card
There are three ways to activate your American Express card.
- American Express car rental insurance: How does it work?
Get up to $50,000 to $70,000 in coverage with most cards.
- American Express concierge: How does it work?
American Express has one of the best concierge services, but not all cards offer this perk.
- How to get an American Express cash advance
Use your Amex card to get cash from your line of credit.
- Does American Express have a student credit card?
Eligible students can apply for any Amex credit card.
- American Express authorized user guide
Build your credit by being an authorized user on someone else’s credit card.
- American Express Preferred Seating vs. presale
Access reserved seats only available to Amex cardholders.
- Do credit cards offer American Express travel medical insurance?
Consider buying travel insurance directly from Amex instead.