Kensington Mortgages Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Kensington Mortgages offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Kensington Mortgages?
- Fixed rate Your mortgage rate will remain locked for a set amount of time, then switch to the lender’s standard variable rate.
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing mortgage provider to Kensington Mortgages via one of its remortgage products.
- Buy to let With this mortgage, you can borrow money to buy an additionap property and let it out.
- Let to buy This mortgage will allow you to let out your home while you’re in the process of selling it.
How to apply
You can get the ball rolling by calling 020 3887 9133 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information is needed to apply?
You’ll need to provide proof of identity, proof of address and details of your financial history. This will need to be backed up by payslips and recent bank statements. If you’re self-employed or a contract worker, you’ll need to provide 12 months worth of accounts.
You must be at least 21 years old, and no older than 75 when the mortgage term is due to end. You’ll need a minimum annual income of £35,000, or £50,000 for a joint mortgage.
If you have unspent criminal convictions or took a payday loan in the past 12 months, you’ll be declined. Applicants who have suffered CCJs and defaults may be considered.
You can make general queries by calling 0800 111 020 or emailing email@example.com.
Compare Kensington Mortgages using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Kensington Mortgages, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert