NatWest Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
NatWest offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with NatWest International?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate remains locked for a set amount of time.
- Remortgages You can switch your existing mortgage to NatWest via one of its remortgage products.
- Variable rate Your interest rate may fluctuate up and down based on various economic conditions.
- Tracker Your interest rate could shift up and down alongside another publicly-available rate, in this case the National Westminster Bank base rate.
- Buy to let This mortgage allows you to buy an additional property and let it out to tenants.
- Shared ownership This mortgage allows you to buy a percentage of a property and pay rent on the remainder. You can then apply to buy additional percentages as and when you can afford to do so.
- 95% LTV This mortgage type allows you to buy a property, while only putting down a deposit worth 5% of its property’s value.
- Cashback With this mortgage, the lender will pay cashback into your current account.
- Interest-only With this mortgage type, your monthly repayments will only cover the mortgage interest. You’ll pay off the capital at the end of the mortgage term.
How to apply
You can apply for a mortgage or make general mortgage queries online, by calling 0800 027 1396 or by filling out the callback form on natwest.com.
What information is needed to apply?
You’ll need to suppply proof of identity, proof of address, details about the property you wish to buy, plus evidence of your regular income and outgoings. This will include three months’ worth of payslips and bank statements, plus details of any existing debt or loan agreements.
You must be at least 18 years old, and no older than 70 when the mortgage term is due to end.
All applicants are subject to an affordability assessment and credit check. If you’ve suffered a bankruptcy or an IVA in the past six years, you’ll be declined.
Compare NatWest using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including NatWest, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert