Mojo Mortgages is an online mortgage broker that makes it quicker and easier than ever to find the best mortgage.
The online-only mortgage broker service, Mojo Mortgages, aims to add more speed and flexibility into the process of finding the best mortgage deal.
To get started, navigate to its website and fill out its simple questionnaire. It should take around 15 minutes. Afterwards, its hi-tech algorithm will search the whole of the UK mortgage market to immediately recommend the best deal for you.
The results are independent and unbiased, plus you can discuss your options with a professional mortgage adviser at any time.
Mojo: The UK's #1 Mortgage Broker
- Discover how much you could borrow or save in 60 seconds
- Compares over 80 lenders & finds your perfect deal
- Chat with a friendly member of the Mojo Mortgages team to confirm & finalise everything
- We submit your application, handle all the hard work and keep you updated
How does Mojo Mortgages work?
Once you land on the Mojo Mortgages home page, you’ll be asked whether you’re looking for a new mortgage or a remortgage. You can find the best deal for either situation.
First, you’ll be asked a few basic questions to check whether you’re eligible for a mortgage. This process should take around 60 seconds.
From there, you’ll create an account and be encouraged to complete the questionnaire. It includes questions about your income, expenditure, credit history and the type of mortgage you’d prefer.
You’ll immediately be presented with some suitable options and a member of staff will get in touch via online chat to help you arrange a phone call with a mortgage adviser.
The adviser will discuss your options in more detail and, once you’re ready, process your mortgage application for you.
Mojo Mortgages co-founder Richard Hayes talks about how the service is different
Is it safe?
Mojo Mortgages is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which means it is subjected to the same regulations as all financial companies in the UK.
The products are recommended by a computer algorithm, so there’s no bias involved. The company has no relationships with lenders, positive or otherwise.
Are there alternatives?
Other mortgage brokers have already launched similar online-only platforms. These include:
- Trussle. This website searches through thousands of products from more than 90 lenders to help you find the most suitable mortgage. The staff will handle your application for you, which you can track through a personal digital Trussle timeline.
- Habito. This service uses a smart algorithm to show you the true cost of what you can borrow within a couple of minutes. The best deal is recommended out of 20,000 products from over 70 lenders.
- MortgageGym. This online-only broker finds the best mortgage for your circumstances within a minute and you can save yourself an average of £500 on mortgage fees.
Advantages of using Mojo Mortgages
- It’s free to use (Mojo Mortgages will receive a procuration fee when you switch)
- Compares the whole market
- A simple questionnaire that takes about 15 minutes to fill out
- Unbiased, independent advice
- You can use the Mojo Mortgages website 24 hours a day
- Access to professional mortgage advisers
- Regulated by the FCA
The bottom line
The robo-mortgage advice market has been growing in the last couple of years, with more house-hunters being drawn to the ease and speed of these services.
Mojo Mortgages is currently one of the leading websites in this niche, offering a simple application process and the opportunity to search the entire market.
The company has been vocal about the continued importance of human contact during the process of searching for a mortgage and reviews suggest that most users are pleased with the customer service offered.
Frequently asked questions about Mojo Mortgages
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market