Mojo Mortgages review
Mojo Mortgages is an online mortgage broker that makes it quicker and easier than ever to find the best mortgage.
What's in this review?
To get started, navigate to its website and fill out its simple questionnaire. It should take around 15 minutes. Afterwards, its hi-tech algorithm will search the whole of the UK mortgage market to immediately recommend the best deal for you.
The results are independent and unbiased, plus you can discuss your options with a professional mortgage adviser at any time.
Mojo: The UK's #1 Mortgage Broker
- Free online mortgage broker
- Mortgage in principle in 15 mins
- Low interest rates
- Free expert advice
How does Mojo Mortgages work?
Once you land on the Mojo Mortgages home page, you’ll be asked whether you’re looking for a new mortgage or a remortgage. You can find the best deal for either situation.
First, you’ll be asked a few basic questions to check whether you’re eligible for a mortgage. This process should take around 60 seconds.
From there, you’ll create an account and be encouraged to complete the questionnaire. It includes questions about your income, expenditure, credit history and the type of mortgage you’d prefer.
You’ll immediately be presented with some suitable options and a member of staff will get in touch via online chat to help you arrange a phone call with a mortgage adviser.
The adviser will discuss your options in more detail and, once you’re ready, process your mortgage application for you.
Mojo Mortgages co-founder Richard Hayes talks about how the service is different
Is it safe?
Mojo Mortgages is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which means it is subjected to the same regulations as all financial companies in the UK.
The products are recommended by a computer algorithm, so there’s no bias involved. The company has no relationships with lenders, positive or otherwise.
Are there alternatives?
Other mortgage brokers have already launched similar online-only platforms. These include:
- Trussle. This website searches through thousands of products from more than 90 lenders to help you find the most suitable mortgage. The staff will handle your application for you, which you can track through a personal digital Trussle timeline.
- Habito. This service uses a smart algorithm to show you the true cost of what you can borrow within a couple of minutes. The best deal is recommended out of 20,000 products from over 70 lenders.
- MortgageGym. This online-only broker finds the best mortgage for your circumstances within a minute and you can save yourself an average of £500 on mortgage fees.
Advantages of using Mojo Mortgages
- It’s free to use (Mojo Mortgages will receive a procuration fee when you switch)
- Compares the whole market
- A simple questionnaire that takes about 15 minutes to fill out
- Unbiased, independent advice
- You can use the Mojo Mortgages website 24 hours a day
- Access to professional mortgage advisers
- Regulated by the FCA
The bottom line
The robo-mortgage advice market has been growing in the last couple of years, with more house-hunters being drawn to the ease and speed of these services.
Mojo Mortgages is currently one of the leading websites in this niche, offering a simple application process and the opportunity to search the entire market.
The company has been vocal about the continued importance of human contact during the process of searching for a mortgage and reviews suggest that most users are pleased with the customer service offered.
Frequently asked questions about Mojo Mortgages
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
More guides on Finder
Car insurance group 47
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 47 and the average cost of insurance.
Car insurance group 48
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 48 and how much it costs to insure them.
Car insurance group 50
Find out which cars are listed in insurance group 50 and how much it might cost to insure them.
Car insurance group 49
Find out which cars are in insurance group 49 and how much it costs to insure them.
Car insurance group 46
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 46 and how much it costs to insure them.
Car insurance group 41
Find out the list of cars in insurance group 41 and how much it might cost to insure them.
Car insurance group 44
Find out what cars are in insurance group 44 and how much it might cost to insure them.
Car insurance group 45
Find out which cars are listed in insurance group 45 and how much it might cost to insure them.
Car insurance group 42
Find out what cars are available in insurance group 42 and how much it costs to insure them.
Car insurance group 39
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 39 and how much it might cost to insure them.