Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Hodge Lifetime offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Hodge Lifetime?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate remains locked for a set amount of time.
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing mortgage provider via Hodge Lifetime’s remortgage products.
- Tracker Your interest rate will shift up and down based the fluctation of another publicly-available rate, typically the Bank of England base rate.
- Variable rate Your interest rate will fluctuate based on various economic conditions.
How to apply
You can apply through a mortgage broker associated with Hodge Lifetime.
What information is needed to apply?
You’ll need to provide proof of identity, proof of address and proof of deposit. The lender will also ask for various documents to prove your income and outgoings. This will include copies of recent payslips and bank statements, pension statements, plus details of existing assets, debts and loans. As part of your application, you need to detail how you plan to pay off your fixed-term mortgage.
Mortgages are available for properties in England, Wales and mainland Scotland. Individuals or couples aged 50 or older are eligible to apply. All applicants are subject to an affordability assessment and credit check.
You can contact Hodge Lifetime by calling 0800 138 9109 or emailing email@example.com.
Compare Hodge Lifetime using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Hodge Lifetime, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert