Compare Danske Bank Mortgage Rates & Fees
Danske Bank offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
Compare Danske Bank mortgages
If you borrow £170,000 over a 25-year term at 1.75% p.a. (fixed) for 62 months reverting to 4.74% p.a. (variable) for the remaining term, you would make 62 monthly payments of £700.04 and 238 monthly payments of £912.95. The total payable would be £261,424.58, which includes interest of £90,685 and a product fee of £495. The overall cost for comparison is 3.6% APRC representative.
What types of mortgages can I get with Danske Bank?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will be locked for a set amount of time, then revert to Danske Bank’s standard variable rate.
- Remortgages You can switch from your existing mortgage provider to Danske Bank via one of its remortgage products.
- Tracker Your interest rate will shift up and down in line with the BDanske Bank base rate (UK).
- Buy to let This mortgage allows you to purchase an additional home and let it out to tenants
- Cashback When you finalise this mortgage, a lump sum of cash will be transferred into your bank account.
- Shared ownershipA shared ownership mortgage allows you to purchase a percentage of your property, while paying rent on the remainder. You can then apply to purchase additional percentages of your home as and when it is affordable.
How to apply
You can apply for a Danske Bank mortgage by calling 0800 389 0833, visiting a local branch or arranging a meeting with a mortgage adviser via danskebank.co.uk.
What information do I need to provide?
You’ll be asked for details regarding your identity, proof of deposit, previous addresses, employment, income and outgoings. This will need to be backed up by payslips and recent bank statements. Self-employed applicants will need to provide three years worth of accounts.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the European Econ. There is no maximum age, provided you can prove that you’ll still be able to afford mortgage repayment into retirement.
Danske Bank may still consider your application even if you have suffered CCJs, mortgage arrears or discharged bankruptcies.
Compare Danske Bank using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Danske Bank, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Frequently asked questions
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Ask an Expert