Compare Clydesdale Bank Mortgage Rates & Fees
Clydesdale Bank offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Clydesdale Bank?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate remains locked for a set amount of time, providing more certainty as far as your monthly repayments.
- Remortgages You can switch from your existing mortgage provider to Clydesdale Bank via one of its remortgage products.
- Tracker With this type of mortgage, your mortgage rate shifts up and down alongside the Bank of England base rate
- Buy to let You need a buy-to-let mortgage to borrow money to buy an additional property and let it out.
- Offset With this type of mortgage, you use your savings to offset the amount of mortgage balance you pay interest on. Subtract your savings balance from your mortgage balance to get the amount you’ll pay interest on.
- Shared ownership With a shared ownership mortgage, you can buy a percentage of the property and pay rent on the remainder. You can then apply to buy additional percentages of the property as and when you can afford it.
How to apply
You can apply online or by calling 0800 022 4313. Alternatively, you can visit a local branch or arrange an appointment via the lender’s website.
What information is needed to apply
You’ll need to give personal details, employment history and financial details. The lender will want to see previous payslips and bank statements to back up this information.
You must be at least 18 years old when applying for a mortgage, and no older than 75 when your mortgage term is due to end. You’ll need at least three years of UK address history.
Clydesdale Bank doesn’t accept applicants with CCJs, defaults or mortgage arrears from the past 36 months.
You can contact Clydesdale Bank by calling 0800 022 4313 or using the online chat at cbonline.co.uk.
Compare Clydesdale using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Clydesdale, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Frequently asked questions
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Ask an Expert