Shop around for the best money transfer service for sending money to Turkey from the UK.
To find out the best way to send money to Turkey, enter the amount you want to transfer into our table, then pick the provider that best fits your needs. Our tables will show you transfer speed, fees, rates and more.
How much do you need to transfer?
Send money to Turkey with Azimo
Want to send up to £10,000 to Turkey?
Want to send over £10,000 to Turkey?
How to send money to Turkey in 3 steps
- Choose a provider. After comparing transfer rates and fees pick the money transfer service that best fits your needs and set up an account on the provider’s site. You’ll be asked to enter your information, which may include providing identification, a phone number, an address and bank details.
- Pick your payment method. Choose to pay from your credit card, debit card or bank account.
- Send your funds. The money will be deposited into your recipient’s account, or sent to a cash pick up location in Turkey.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to Turkey?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pickups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to Turkey on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.