Best way to send money to Namibia
Compare fees and exchange rates to get the best deal on your next transfer to Namibia.
Find the right solution for you using our tables. Enter the transfer amount you wish to send to Namibia and the table will show you providers best suited to your needs. Our tables let you compare speed, exchange rates, fees and more.
Send money to Namibia with Azimo
Want to send up to £10,000 to Namibia?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts below £10,000.
Want to send over £10,000 to Namibia?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts over £10,000.
How to send money to Namibia in 3 quick steps
- Choose a provider. After comparing transfer rates and fees pick the money transfer service that best fits your needs and register for an account. You’ll be asked to enter your information, which may include providing identification, a phone number, an address and bank details.
- Pick your payment method. Choose to pay from your credit card, debit card or bank account.
- Send your funds. The money will be deposited into your recipient’s account or sent to a cash pick-up location.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to Namibia?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick-up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pick-ups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to Namibia on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.
Ask an Expert