If you're a current Chime customer and need a little extra cash, look no further than Chime SpotMe. SpotMe is free, optional overdraft feature available to Chime customers with an active debit card. If you accidentally overdraw your account, SpotMe automatically covers you for $20 to start – and may increase this limit to $200, depending on how you use your account.
To be eligible for SpotMe, you need at least $200 direct deposited into your account every month. And because it's an optional feature, you need to switch on the Overdraft fee-free option in your Chime app settings. And because you don't pay fees or interest, SpotMe is cheaper than a loan from Advance America.
- Available in all states
- Get other Chime users to send you boosts to increase your SpotMe limit
- Potentially qualify for $200 in overdrafts
- Easy to switch on overdraft feature
- SpotMe limits start at $20
- SpotMe doesn't cover bill pay or P2P transfers
- Must be used with Chime checking account
|Up to $200
|$20 - $200