Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Get the cheapest quotes for your Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your Grand Wagoneer
What factors affect insurance for the Jeep Grand Wagoneer?Since theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors can vary between makes and models, your choice of vehicle has a direct impact on the amount you pay for auto insurance. Here’s how the Jeep Grand Wagoneer compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Jeep Grand Wagoneer is an SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are unknown, which may increase the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are unknown, which typically leads to unknown insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has unkown safety ratings, which typically makes cars expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with hybrid engines are usually slightly more expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For an SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New Grand Wagoneers come with a 3 years or 36,000 miles warranty from Jeep plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Jeep is offering unkown. You can also find other financing deals from Jeep by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the Grand Wagoneer qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Jeep Grand Wagoneer if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount