Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Audi RS6 insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Audi RS6
Get the cheapest quotes for your Audi RS6
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your RS6
What factors affect insurance for the Audi RS6?Insurance rates for the Audi RS6 are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the RS6 compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Audi RS6 is an SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with hybrid engines are usually slightly more expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the 4.0T trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For an SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New RS6s come with a 48 months / 50,000 mile warranty from Audi plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Audi is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases. You can also find other financing deals from Audi by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the RS6 qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Audi RS6 if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount