Together Money mortgage review October 2019
Together Money is the lender that evaluates applications on a case-by-case basis without relying on a credit score. It uses underwriters not computers to make its lending decisions.
Mortgages on most property types – including ex-council houses, high-rise properties and non-standard constructions – will be considered. Those with recent CCJs and defaults may still be eligible.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
What types of mortgage does Together Money provide?
- Fixed-rate mortgages. A fixed-rate mortgage is ideal for those looking for certainty with regards to the size of their monthly repayments. Together Money’s fixed-rate mortgages have a five-year term. After five years, you’ll be switched onto a tracker rate fixed at a certain percentage above the Bank of England base rate. The maximum loan-to-value is 75%.
- Shared ownership mortgages. Together Money is happy to consider mortgages arranged under the government’s Shared Ownership scheme. This involves the buyer purchasing a percentage of the property and paying rent on the remainder of it. The buyer then has the option to purchase larger shares of the property when they can afford it.
- Buy-to-let mortgages. The lender offers buy-to-let mortgages for landlords in a range of circumstances. There are specialist products for accidental landlords, holiday lets and semi-commercial properties among others.
- Remortgages. The lender offers fixed rates and variable rates for those looking to remortgage. You could be eligible to borrow up to 70% of the property value and your legal fees will be covered.
Together Money also offers commercial mortgages, bridging finance, auction finance and secured personal loans.
How do I contact Together Money?
You can contact Together Money’s mortgage experts by calling 0333 363 7040 or emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill out the callback form on its website.
The team works between 09.00 and 20.00 on Monday to Thursday and 09.00 and 19.00 on Fridays.
How do I apply for a Together Money mortgage?
You can apply for a Together Money mortgage over the phone.
The lender’s mortgage expert will ask for a few personal and financial details so they can recommend the best available product for you. They will then guide you through the full application process. This will involve you sending documents, such as wage slips or bank statements.
Your eligibility will be decided by a human, not the algorithm of a credit reference agency.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 80 at the end of the mortgage term.
The maximum mortgage size is £1,000,000 and borrowers must stump up at least 25% of the mortgage value as a deposit. Mortgage terms can be between 3 and 40 years.
All income types will be considered, as will applicants with CCJs and defaults (even in the last 12 months).
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market