Lloyds Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Lloyds offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Lloyds?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will remain fixed for a set amount of time, providing certainty as far as the size of your mortgage payments.
- Remortgages You can switch your existing mortage to Lloyds Bank via one of its remortgage products.
- Interest-only Your monthly repayments will only take mortgage interest into account. You’ll repay the capital at the end of the mortgage term.
- Offset You’ll use the funds in your Lloyds Bank savings account to offset the amount of your mortgage balance you pay interest on
- Buy to let This mortgage allows you to borrow money to purchase an additinal property and let it out to tenants.
- Shared ownership This mortgage allows you to buy a percentage of a property and pay rent on the remainder. You can then apply to buy additional percentages of the property as and when you can afford to do so.
How to apply
You can apply online, calling 0800 783 3534 or visiting a local branch.
What information do I need to provide?
You’ll need to provide personal details and financial information. You might need to show payslips and/or bank statements to back this up. The lender will also want to see details of any existing debt you have.
You must be aged between 18 and 75.
All applicants will be subject to an affordability test or credit check. Lloyds Bank has an affordability calculator on its website, which estimates how much you may be able to borrow. The maximum borrowing amount is £1,000,000.
For general mortgage queries, call 0800 783 3534 or visit a local branch.
Compare Lloyds using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Lloyds, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert