MortgageGym searches the whole of the UK mortgage market to suggest a mortgage for you within 60 seconds. Discover how this online broker can help you find a great mortgage deal.
MortgageGym demystifies and simplifies the mortgage experience by putting in all the heavy lifting for you.
This FCA-regulated online broker uses a powerful algorithm to search the entire UK mortgage market within 60 seconds. It’ll then recommend you a great deal based on your personal circumstances.
Its partnership with Experian means you’ll be recommended deals that you’re likely to be approved for.
You can also communicate with mortgage experts at any time to ensure you lock down the best deal for your needs.
How does MortgageGym work?
Once you’ve created a MortgageGym account, you’ll be tasked with filling in your personal details and current financial circumstances. You’ll also be asked questions about the type of mortgage you’re looking for. This process takes around 15 minutes.
Next, your details will be put through MortgageGym’s 60-second mortgage matcher service. This will include a soft search of your credit file, made possible by MortgageGym’s partnership with Experian. This search is not visible to lenders and will have no impact on your credit score.
You’ll be presented with at least four of the best mortgage deals you’re likely to be accepted for.
From here, you have the option to communicate with MortgageGym’s experts. These experienced professionals will help you make a final decision on your mortgage and even submit your application for you.
You can be confident of this application leading to an Agreement In Principle from the lender, as you’ve already been through a soft credit check from Experian, one of the UK’s major credit reference agencies.
MortgageGym employees will keep you up to date on the status of your application by phone or email.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Is it safe?
MortgageGym is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and follows all the protocols set out under the Mortgage Market Review (MMR).
It is therefore bound by the same regulations and standards as all traditional mortgage brokers.
The service is completely free to use.
Are there alternatives?
Other mortgage brokers have already launched robo-advice platforms. These include:
- Trussle. This will search through thousands of products from more than 90 lenders to help you find the right mortgage. You can then track each stage of your mortgage application through a personal digital Trussle timeline.
- Dashly. This smartphone app searches through tens of thousands of mortgages to help you find the best deal, then sends you alerts whenever you can save money by switching mortgage.
- Habito. This is a free online mortgage broker, which scours through over 20,000 products to estimate the best deal for you in a matter of minutes.
Where do I sign up?
You can visit mortgagegym.com and create an account within minutes.
Advantages of using MortgageGym
- MortgageGym is free to use.
- Transactions are paperless.
- It’s quick and hassle-free.
- It will search the entire UK mortgage market on your behalf.
- You can use it 24 hours a day.
- You can speak to a human advisor online to ensure you get the best deal for your needs.
- The broker is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The bottom line
Digital mortgage broker services remain in their infancy, but MortgageGym appears to be the real deal. It’s fast, free, searches the whole market and is quickly developing a reputation for great customer service.
Frequently asked questions about MortgageGym
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market