Melton Mowbray Building Society Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Melton Mowbray Building Society offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Melton Mowbray Building Society?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will be locked with a set amount of time, providing certainty as far as the size of your monthly repayments.
- Remortgages You can switch our existing mortgage to Melton Mowbray Building Society via one of its remortgage products.
- Offset You can use the funds in your savings account to offset the amount of your mortgage balance you pay interest on.
- Discounted rate Your interest rate will remain locked a specific percentage below the standard variable rate for a set amount of time.
- Buy to let This mortgage will allow you to borrow money to purchase an additional property to let out to a tenant.
- Shared ownership This mortgage will allow you to purchase a share of your property and pay rent on the remainder. You can then apply to purchase additional shares as and when you can afford it.
How to apply
You can apply via one of the mortgage’s intermediaries.
What information is needed to apply?
You’l need to provide proof of identity, proof of residency for the last 12 months, proof of mortgage/rent payments, proof of income including your last three months worth of bank statements and proof of deposit.
You must be a UK resident who is at least 18 years old and buying a property in England and Wales.
Employed applicants will need to have been in continuous employment for the last 12 months, and in their current job for at least three months. Self-employed applicants will need to be able to provide two years worth of accounts.
If you have unsatisfied CCJs or defaults, you’ll be declined. Satisfied CCJs or defaults must have occurred more than three years after applying, and they must have been for less than £1,000.
You can get in contact by calling 01664 414144 or the contact form on themeltonbrokers.co.uk.
Compare Melton Mowbray Building Society using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Melton Mowbray Building Society, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert