Compare Loughborough Building Society Mortgage Rates & Fees
Loughborough Building Society offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Loughborough Building Society?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will remain locked for a set amount of time, then revert to the lender’s standard variable rate thereafter.
- Remortgages You can switch your existing mortgage to Loughborough Building Society via one of its remortgage products.
- Variable rate Your interest rate may fluctuate up and down throughout the course of the mortgage, based on various economic changes.
- Discounted rate Your interest rate will remain locked below the lender’s standard variable rate, then revert to the lender’s standard variable rate thereafter.
- Buy to let This mortgage will allow you to borrow money to purchase an additional property and let it out.
- Shared ownership This mortgage will allow you to buy a percentage of a property and pay rent on the remainder. You can then apply to buy additional percentages as and when you can afford it.
- 95% LTV You can apply for these mortgages with a deposit as small as 5% of the property’s value.
How to apply
You can apply by calling 01509 631950, emailing email@example.com or requesting a callback via theloughborough.co.uk
What information is needed to apply?
All applicants will need to provide proof of identity, proof of address and three months of recent bank statements. Employed applicants must provide their last three monthly payslips. Self-employed applicants need to provide at least two years worth of accounts.
You have to be a UK resident who is at least 18 years old, and no older than 80 when the mortgage term is due to end. You must be buying a property in mainland England or Wales.
Employed applicants must have been in their current jobs for at least a year. Self-employed applicants must be able to provide at least two years worth of accounts. They will not be able to borrow more than 4.5 times their annual income.
The applicant(s) must have missed no missed payments on their credit file in the last six months, and no more than two in the last two years.
CCJs, VIAs and bankruptcies satisfied more than three years ago will be disregarded.
You can contact the lender’s mortgage experts on 01509 631950 and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compare Loughborough Building Society using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Loughborough Building Society, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert