Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Hinckley & Rugby Building Society offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Hinckley & Rugby Building Society?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will remain locked for a set amount of time. The lender currently offers mortgages with fixed-rate periods of two or five years.
- Remortgages You can switch your existing mortgage to Hinckley & Rugby via one of its remortgage products.
- Flexible. This mortgage is more flexible when it comes to making underpayments, overpayments or taking payment holidays.
- Offset This mortgage allows you to use the funds in your savings account to offset the amount of your mortgage balance you pay interest on.
- Discounted rate.Your interest rate will remain a specific percentage below the lender’s standard variable rate for a set amount of time. After the discount period ends, you’ll be switched onto the standard variable rate.
- Variable rate You’ll remain on the lender’s standard variable rate throughout the mortgage term.
- Buy to let This mortgage allows you to borrow money to buy an additional property and let it out to tenants.
How to apply
You can apply online or arrange for a mortgage expert to call you via hrbs.co.uk. Alternatively, you can call 0800 434 6343 to apply over the phone.
What information is needed to apply?
All applicants will need to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of deposit
Employees will be asked for their last three monthly payslips and their most recent P60. Self-employed applicants will be asked for their last three annual SA302s.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have been a UK resident for at least three years.
- You must be buying a property in England or Wales.
- Employed applicants must have been continuously employed in the same industry for at least six months, and permanently employed with the same company for at least three months.
- Self-employed applicants must be able to provide three years of their most recent tax accounts.
- All applicants are subject to an affordability assessment and a credit check.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
For general mortgage queries, you can call 0800 434 6343, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat function on hrbs.co.uk. Alternatively, you can write a letter to Principal Office, Hinckley & Rugby Building Society, Upper Bond Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1NZ.
Compare Hinckley & Rugby Building Society using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Hinckley & Rugby Building Society, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert