Dudley Building Society Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Dudley Building Society offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
Each case is underwritten individually based on the borrower’s unique circumstances, which allows Dudley Building Society to offer an extensive variety of specialist mortgages.
What types of mortgages can I get with Dudley Building Society?
- Fixed rate With this mortgage, your interest rate will be locked for a set amount of time. Dudley Building Society currently offers two-year, three-year and five-year fixed-rate mortgages. After the fixed-rate period ends, you’ll be switched onto the lender’s standard variable rate (SVR).
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing mortgage provider to Dudley Building Society by applying for one of its remortgage products.
- Variable rate With these mortgages, your interest rate may fluctuate based on various economic conditions.
- Discounted rate With this mortgage type, your interest rate is fixed a specific percentage belwo the lender’s SVR.
- Buy to let This mortgage allows you to borrow money to purchase an additional property and let it out to tenants.
How to apply
You can apply for a Dudley Building Society by calling 01384 231 414, or through one of the lender’s intermediaries. Alternatively, fill out the contact form on the lender’s website to have one of its mortgage experts get in touch with you.
What information do I need to provide?
The lender will want to see proof of identity, your address history for the past three years and various documents that confirms your financial situation. This will include your most recent P60, previous payslips and three months of previous bank statements. If you’re self-employed, you’ll have to provide three years worth of accounts.
The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
They must have not suffered any defaults, missed mortgage payments – or more than one missed payments for another type of loan – in the past 12 months. They must have no current arrears, no CCJs or defaults in the past three years and no repossessions in the past six years.
All applications are subject to affordability checks.
For general enquiries, you can call 01384 231 414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compare Dudley Building Society using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Dudley Building Society, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert