Digital Mortgages Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Digital Mortgages offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
A true product of the digital age, the company doesn’t have branches or a sales team – most of the process is done through the purpose-built app or with the help of their telephone and e-mail support teams.
What types of mortgages can I get with Digital Mortgages?
- Fixed rate With this mortgage, your interest rate will remain locked for a set period of time. After your fixed-rate period ends, you’ll be switched onto the lender’s standard variable rate.
- Remortgages You can switch from your existing mortgage provider to Atom Bank by applying for one of its remortgage products.
- Tracker With this mortgage, your interest rate shifts up and down in line with the Bank of England base rate.
- Buy to let A buy-to-let mortgage is needed to borrow money for the purchase of an additional property to the one you’re living in.
How to apply
All mortgage applications are handed exclusively through the Atom Bank mobile app.
What information do I need to provide?
You’ll need to provide personal details and financial information, including details of your address history, income and regular outgoings. You may be asked to back up this information by uploading documents using the Atom Bank app.
How do I contact Digital Mortgages?
There is a customer service feature available on the mobile app. Alternatively, call 0333 399 005, tweet @digitalmortgages or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a UK resident or a European Economic Area resident who has been living in the UK for at least 12 months. You must be at least 18 years old. Your mortgage term must be due to end before you turn 85.
You’ll need a minimum annual income of £16,000 to be considered. Atom Bank will lend no more than 4.75 times the earnings of the applicant(s).
Compare Digital Mortgages using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Digital Mortgages, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert