This free loan matching service can help you find a loan of up to $2,500. But expect high APRs and fees with some lenders.
What is Slam Dunk Loans?
Slam Dunk Loans is a lender matching service issued through Round Sky, an ad agency for payday and installment loans.
If you’re unsure of which direction to go for a payday loan, Slam Dunk Loans may be able to match you with a short term lender from its nationwide network. You can borrow up to $500, depending on your state of residency. And you don’t necessarily need good credit for approval.
|Product Name||Slam Dunk Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,500|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as next business day|
|Requirements||Must be employed, receive regular income, earn at least $800 a month, have a checking account, be 18 years of age or older and be a US citizen.|
- Be employed, receive regular income
- Earn at least $800 a month.
- Have a checking account.
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Are a US citizen.
What are the benefits of Slam Dunk Loans?
One main benefit is the no obligation application. You don’t have to accept a loan if you’re unhappy with the terms and conditions of the lender you qualify for.
- Simple process. Apply easily and within minutes to be connected with a lender that matches your needs.
- Fast funding. While turnaround varies by lender, you could see funds in your bank account as soon as the next business day after approval.
- Poor credit welcome. You may be able to get a loan even if you have poor credit.
What to watch out for
- Not a direct lender. Because it’s a loan matching service, your information could be sold to other lenders as a “lead.”
- APRs can be high. Depending on the lender you match with, your APR could be in the four digits.
- Lenders are a mixed bag. Because every lender in the network has its own policies, conditions and fees, be sure to review everything before signing any agreements.
- No live chat. You’ll have to call or email customer service for help.
Am I eligible to apply with Slam Dunk Loans?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be employed
- Receive regular income of at least $800 per month
- Have a checking account (No bank account? Find lenders who don’t require a bank account to apply.)
- Be 18+ years old
- Be a US citizen
- Live in a state where short term lending is permitted (Payday loans prohibited in your state? Find alternatives.)
What information do I need to apply?
Start the online application in just a few minutes with the following:
- Full name
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- ZIP code
While exact requirements vary by the loan provider, you’ll generally need to provide the following documentation to be fully approved for a loan:
- Proof of employment and regular income
- Proof of a valid checking account
How to apply with Slam Dunk Loans
Click the “Go to Site” button on this page and complete the easy no-obligation application on the landing page. Once you submit your application, Slam Dunk Loans will work to connect you with a lender you may qualify for.
I got the loan — now what?
Make sure you understand your specific lender’s terms and conditions for your loan. Stay on top of your payments to avoid paying late or missed payment penalties. Some lenders may even allow you set up automatic payments.
If you’re looking for an easy way to find a payday loan that meets your needs without obligation, you may want to look into Slam Dunk Loans. Note that its loans can come with high APRs and penalties if you’re not able to meet the repayments.
Before you sign a contract, you can compare other short term lenders available in your area.
Frequently asked questions about Slam Dunk Loans
What if I’m unable to repay the loan amount?
You may be sent to collections. Before you sign a contract, read the terms and conditions of the lender you’re interested in. If you don’t understand the policies, ask as many questions as you need until you’re comfortable with the terms.
Will I be charged a fee if I repay my loan early?
It depends on the lender you’re matched with, but most lenders do not charge fees for early repayment.
Can I get an extension on my due date?
That depends on your lender and state of residence, but most often, yes. It usually comes with an additional fee.
Will all lenders perform a credit check when I apply?
Short term lenders typically do not a perform credit check with the three major credit bureaus. That’s not to say that all won’t, however. If you’re concerned about adversely affecting your credit, you can ask the specific lender you’re matched with about credit checks.
Short term lenders tend to use an alternate credit reporting system, called Teletrack. Learn more about no Teletrack loans.