This free loan connection service can help you find a loan of up to $2,500. But expect high APRs and fees with some lenders.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
What is Slam Dunk Loans?
Slam Dunk Loans is a lender connection service issued through Round Sky, an ad agency for payday and installment loans.
If you’re unsure of which direction to go for a payday loan, Slam Dunk Loans may be able to connect you with a short term lender from its nationwide network. You can borrow up to $500, depending on your state of residency. And you don’t necessarily need good credit for approval.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,500|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as next business day|
|Requirements||Must be employed, receive regular income, earn at least $800 a month, have a checking account, be 18+ yrs old and a US citizen.|
- Be employed, receive regular income.
- Earn at least $800 a month.
- Have a checking account.
- Be 18 years of age or older and a US citizen.
What are the benefits of Slam Dunk Loans?
One main benefit is the no obligation application. You don’t have to accept a loan if you’re unhappy with the terms and conditions of the lender you qualify for.
- Simple process. Apply easily and within minutes to be connected with a lender that fits your needs.
- Fast funding. While turnaround varies by lender, you could see funds in your bank account as soon as the next business day after approval.
- Poor credit welcome. You may be able to get a loan even if you have poor credit.
What to watch out for
- Not a direct lender. Because it’s a loan connection service, your information could be sold to other lenders as a “lead.”
- APRs can be high. Depending on the lender you’re connected with, your APR could be in the four digits.
- Lenders are a mixed bag. Because every lender in the network has its own policies, conditions and fees, be sure to review everything before signing any agreements.
- No live chat. You’ll have to call or email customer service for help.
Am I eligible to apply with Slam Dunk Loans?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be employed
- Receive regular income of at least $800 per month
- Have a checking account
- Be 18+ years old
- Be a US citizen
- Live in a state where short term lending is permitted (Payday loans prohibited in your state? Find alternatives.)
What information do I need to apply?
Start the online application in just a few minutes with the following:
- Full name
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- ZIP code
While exact requirements vary by the loan provider, you’ll generally need to provide the following documentation to be fully approved for a loan:
- Proof of employment and regular income
- Proof of a valid checking account
How to apply with Slam Dunk Loans
Click the “Go to Site” button on this page and complete the easy no-obligation application on the landing page. Once you submit your application, Slam Dunk Loans will work to connect you with a lender you may qualify for.
I got the loan — now what?
Make sure you understand your specific lender’s terms and conditions for your loan. Stay on top of your payments to avoid paying late or missed payment penalties. Some lenders may even allow you set up automatic payments.
If you’re looking for an easy way to find a payday loan that meets your needs without obligation, you may want to look into Slam Dunk Loans. Note that its loans can come with high APRs and penalties if you’re not able to meet the repayments.
Before you sign a contract, you can compare other short term lenders available in your area.