Send money to India and pay no fees when you transfer more than 65,000 INR.
If you’re looking for a convenient, affordable way to send money from the US to India, ICICI Bank offers the secure Money2India.
Fastest Transfer Speed
Minimum Transfer Amount
Maximum Transfer Amount
How much does Money2India cost?
Money2India’s fee structure is straightforward: a low $4 fee for transfers of up to 72,000 INR (about $1,000) and no fee for higher amounts. Keep in mind that in accordance with India’s Finance Act, a Conversion Service Tax will apply to your transfer — from about 50 cents to about $15 combined with a maximum equivalent of 0.0145% of your total for the largest transfers
How are Money2India’s exchange rates?
Money2India offers competitive exchange rates it updates regularly to reflect the changing market. It also confirms its exchange rates with the Fixed Rupee transfer option, providing you with the security of knowing your exact rate before you send funds. Use Money2India’s online Exchange Rate Calculator to see the current exchange rate.
Check if there are any Money2India promo codes available
How does Money2India compare to other services?
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
What types of transfers can I send with Money2India?
Money2India offers two ways to send cash:
- Express e-transfer. Allows for one-hour transfers to ICICI Bank accounts and two-hour transfers to accounts with other Indian banks.
- Standard e-transfers. The ACH transfer option guarantees delivery within five business days.
- Recurring transfers. If you need to send weekly, monthly or quarterly payments to India, you can also schedule recurring payments.
What are the pros and cons of using Money2India?
- Speedy transfers. Funds can arrive in your recipient’s bank account in as little as an hour, making Money2India one of the fastest transfer services available.
- Customer support. The convenience of 24/7 customer support provides peace of mind when you’re sending money across borders.
- Mobile app. Money2India offers a mobile app to allow for quick and convenient transfers.
- Minimal fees. You’ll pay no transfer fee when sending 72,000 INR (about $1,000) and a low $4 fee for all other transfers.
- Transfers limited to India. As its name suggests, Money2India sends funds to India only from a handful of countries.
How do I transfer money with Money2India?
Before you can send funds using Money2India, you’ll first need to register for a free Money2India account by providing:
- Your country of residence.
- Your name and date of birth.
- Your address and contact details.
To send your money to accounts at more than 100 Indian banks:
- Log in to your Money2India account.
- Select the transfer option you’d like to use.
- Specify the person and account information you’d like to send to.
- Preview the exchange rate and any transfer fees.
- Send your transfer.
ICICI Bank’s Money2India service is worth considering if you need to send funds to India. Its low fees and fast transfer speeds can get your money to friends and family in India quickly and safely.
Make sure you compare its benefits to those of other money transfer providers to find the best value for your money.