Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Money2India discount codes and coupons
Oops! Money2India coupons are not available at this time. But we’ve got another deal for you:
You might like instead:
How do I use my Money2India discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Money2India international money transfer fees.
- Create an account. Once created, proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Enter your code. Click the plus symbol next to “Enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
- Receive your discount. Click Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Money2India review | Pros and cons
- Low fees. Pay $0 when sending 65,000 INR (about $975) or more and a low $3 fee on all other transfers.
- Fast turnaround. Funds can arrive in your recipient’s bank account in as little as an hour, offering a quick solution to your transfer needs to India.
- 24/7 customer support. Convenient services provide peace of mind when you’re sending money internationally.
- Services limited to India. Just as its name says, Money2India sends funds to India only.
How do Money2India transfers work?
- Select your transfer option. Choose from express e-transfer — with delivery within hours — or standard e-transfer that’s guaranteed within five business days.
- Specify your recipient. Enter their name and bank account information for delivery.
- Confirm your transfer. Preview your exchange rate and fees, and submit your transaction.
What forms of payment does Money2India accept?
Money2India transfers money from your bank account to your international recipient’s bank account only. It does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is Money2India’s refund policy?
You may be able to cancel a Money2India money transfer up until your funds are delivered to your recipient, but refunds are at the discretion of Money2India. Log in to your ICICI Bank account or call a Money2India representative as soon as possible to learn your options.
Check out other ways to send money internationally
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
Purple Mastercard Debit Card review
A checking account-debit card combo marketed for people with disabilities.
Bank of Missouri Show Me Savers Club review
Bank of Missouri’s Show Me Savers earns 0.1% APY but can’t be opened online.
Envel bank account review
Envel is a bank account that combines digital banking with the cash envelope budgeting system.
Quontic Bank Money Market account review
Earn earns up to 0.40% APY depending on the balance you keep.
Golden 1 New Generation Checking review
Golden 1 Credit Union’s New Generation Checking account is free for teens and comes with check-writing capabilities.
Pen Air Federal Credit Union Level Up Savings account review
A savings account for children under 18 with financial bonuses for reaching savings goals.
First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
Primeway Financial Freedom Fighters Savings account review
A kids savings account that comes with an ATM card that duals as a debit card.
Key4Kids Savings account review
Key4Kids Savings account is best for kids wanting more access to their money.
Ask an Expert