Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Money2India discount codes and coupons
Oops! Money2India coupons are not available at this time. But we’ve got another deal for you:
You might like instead:
How do I use my Money2India discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Money2India international money transfer fees.
- Create an account. Once created, proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Enter your code. Click the plus symbol next to “Enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
- Receive your discount. Click Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Money2India review | Pros and cons
- Low fees. Pay $0 when sending 65,000 INR (about $975) or more and a low $3 fee on all other transfers.
- Fast turnaround. Funds can arrive in your recipient’s bank account in as little as an hour, offering a quick solution to your transfer needs to India.
- 24/7 customer support. Convenient services provide peace of mind when you’re sending money internationally.
- Services limited to India. Just as its name says, Money2India sends funds to India only.
How do Money2India transfers work?
- Select your transfer option. Choose from express e-transfer — with delivery within hours — or standard e-transfer that’s guaranteed within five business days.
- Specify your recipient. Enter their name and bank account information for delivery.
- Confirm your transfer. Preview your exchange rate and fees, and submit your transaction.
What forms of payment does Money2India accept?
Money2India transfers money from your bank account to your international recipient’s bank account only. It does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is Money2India’s refund policy?
You may be able to cancel a Money2India money transfer up until your funds are delivered to your recipient, but refunds are at the discretion of Money2India. Log in to your ICICI Bank account or call a Money2India representative as soon as possible to learn your options.
Check out other ways to send money internationally
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
First Citizens Online Savings review
First Citizens Bank Online Savings helps you manage your money, but its APY isn’t competitive.
Dailypay pay advance app review
Dailypay can advance you up to 100% of your net pay — but it’s only available to you if your employer signs up. And if any problems arise, customer service is lacking.
Suncoast Student Classic Visa Credit Card review
A great student rewards from Suncoast Credit Union.
A digital account that prioritizes your access to your money and is light on fees.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union CD review
Choose from four types of CDs and earn competitive rates with a low $100 minimum deposit.
First Boulevard account review
First Boulevard offers banking services tailored to Black Americans, but it’s currently waitlisted.
First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking has many attractive features, but overdrafts can add up quickly.
Mission Lane Money Debit Card review
The Mission Money debit card is completely free, but it lacks features.
Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Credit Card review
The more money you invest, the more cash back you can earn.
Lance Business bank account review
Lance Banking is designed to help freelancers with budgeting, tax payments and savings.
Ask an Expert