Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Money2India promo codes and discounts
Use a Money2India promo code to transfer money anywhere in the world cheaply and quickly.
Money2India discount codes and coupons
Oops! Money2India coupons are not available at this time. But we’ve got another deal for you:
You might like instead:
How do I use my Money2India discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Money2India international money transfer fees.
- Create an account. Once created, proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Enter your code. Click the plus symbol next to “Enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
- Receive your discount. Click Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Money2India review | Pros and cons
- Low fees. Pay $0 when sending 65,000 INR (about $975) or more and a low $3 fee on all other transfers.
- Fast turnaround. Funds can arrive in your recipient’s bank account in as little as an hour, offering a quick solution to your transfer needs to India.
- 24/7 customer support. Convenient services provide peace of mind when you’re sending money internationally.
- Services limited to India. Just as its name says, Money2India sends funds to India only.
How do Money2India transfers work?
- Select your transfer option. Choose from express e-transfer — with delivery within hours — or standard e-transfer that’s guaranteed within five business days.
- Specify your recipient. Enter their name and bank account information for delivery.
- Confirm your transfer. Preview your exchange rate and fees, and submit your transaction.
What forms of payment does Money2India accept?
Money2India transfers money from your bank account to your international recipient’s bank account only. It does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is Money2India’s refund policy?
You may be able to cancel a Money2India money transfer up until your funds are delivered to your recipient, but refunds are at the discretion of Money2India. Log in to your ICICI Bank account or call a Money2India representative as soon as possible to learn your options.
More guides on Finder
You can now pay for car insurance in Bitcoin – here’s how
You can pay for car insurance in Bitcoin, even if your insurer doesn’t accept it yet.
Top 6 colognes handpicked by our team
Whether you’re looking for a gift or a new signature scent, check out these top men’s colognes our team swears by. Plus, learn where to get free samples.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Upgrade Card review
The fee-free Upgrade Card offers 1.5% cash back, but it lacks many standard benefits.
DasherDirect prepaid card review
Dashers can get instant access to earnings, plus 2% cash back at gas stations with this prepaid card.
Revolut Junior card review
Current Revolut users can get a free prepaid card for their kids between the ages of 12 and 17.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Review: Boxypay international money transfers
Pairing international calls with money transfers makes Boxypay a unique choice.
Tax guidelines and regulations for large money transfers to Hong Kong
Sending a large money transfer to Hong Kong? Learn about laws and required documentation before you transfer.
One Finance review
A free digital spend and save account that earns up to 3% APY and comes with an instant line of credit.
Ask an Expert