Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Money2India discount codes and coupons
Oops! Money2India coupons are not available at this time. But we’ve got another deal for you:
You might like instead:
How do I use my Money2India discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Money2India international money transfer fees.
- Create an account. Once created, proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Enter your code. Click the plus symbol next to “Enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
- Receive your discount. Click Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Money2India review | Pros and cons
- Low fees. Pay $0 when sending 65,000 INR (about $975) or more and a low $3 fee on all other transfers.
- Fast turnaround. Funds can arrive in your recipient’s bank account in as little as an hour, offering a quick solution to your transfer needs to India.
- 24/7 customer support. Convenient services provide peace of mind when you’re sending money internationally.
- Services limited to India. Just as its name says, Money2India sends funds to India only.
How do Money2India transfers work?
- Select your transfer option. Choose from express e-transfer — with delivery within hours — or standard e-transfer that’s guaranteed within five business days.
- Specify your recipient. Enter their name and bank account information for delivery.
- Confirm your transfer. Preview your exchange rate and fees, and submit your transaction.
What forms of payment does Money2India accept?
Money2India transfers money from your bank account to your international recipient’s bank account only. It does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is Money2India’s refund policy?
You may be able to cancel a Money2India money transfer up until your funds are delivered to your recipient, but refunds are at the discretion of Money2India. Log in to your ICICI Bank account or call a Money2India representative as soon as possible to learn your options.
Check out other ways to send money internationally
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Dunbridge Financial international money transfers review
Sign up for an account and pay no fees to send quick and easy money transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Usend combines money transfers, bill pay and mobile phone reloading.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is a remittance address?
Sending a payment to a company but confused about which address to use? Learn about remittance addresses with our guide.
Find out the latest data on how much money is being sent around the world in remittances.
Find the best way to send money to Uzbekistan
Need to transfer USD to UZS? Learn how to pick the right service to send your money to Uzbekistan.
Find the best way to send money to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Want to send USD to the Democratic Republic of the Congo? We will help you pick the best international money transfer service and explain fees and exchange rates.
Learn about how TransferMate’s personal product works and what it can do for you.
Ask an Expert