USPayDayCashFast payday loans review
Get connected with a lender willing to work with you, but it's not up front about costs.
USPayDayCashFast is a loan connection service that might be able to help you find a lender you qualify with. But it’s not up front about the fees its partners charge. And you need to have a job for at least six months to qualify.
As soon as 1 business day
How does USPayDayCashFast work?
Getting started is easy. Submitting an online application takes no more than a few minutes and USPayDayCashFast reviews it before connecting you with a lender that meets your needs.
If a lender approves your application, you receive a loan contract that you can choose to accept or deny. If you agree to the terms, the lender transfers the money into your bank account as soon as the next business day, then on the due date the lender debits the funds from the same account.
How much you can borrow depends on your income, state laws and the lender’s maximum limit.
Before signing a loan contract, always make sure you have the ability to repay your borrowed funds, including the principal and accrued interest. Payday loans are known to have high APRs, and if you make a late payment or miss one entirely, it could lead to more fees and charges against you.
Compare USPayDayCashFast to other payday lenders
USPayDayCashFast reviews and complaints
USPayDayCashFast doesn’t have a BBB or Trustpilot page. If you choose to use its service, confirm that the lender you’re connected with is legit and has positive customer reviews.
What does USPayDayCashFast have to offer?
USPayDayCashFast has a few good features included with its service.
- Simple and quick. All you have to do is provide some basic details when submitting your online application. USPayDayCashFast does not require you to fax any documents.
- Access to multiple lenders. By working with USPayDayCashFast, you don’t have to waste time looking for a payday lender that fits your needs.
What should I watch out for?
Consider these potential drawbacks before taking out a payday loan with USPayDayCashFast:
- Not up front about fees. Payday loans typically come with high fees that translate to APRs in the triple digits — and the fact that USPayDayCashFast doesn’t disclose its partners’ costs isn’t a good sign.
- Super-short loan term. Depending on the lender you’re matched with and where you live, you might have to pay back the loan in just eight days — which can lead to a cycle of debt.
- Need to be employed for at least six months. If you recently lost your job or rely on government benefits, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
What fees does USPayDayCashFast charge?
Applying for loans through the USPayDayCashFast PaydayMobileApp is completely free. However, the loan provider you sign with will likely charge a financing fee on top of high interest rates. You have access to the complete charges of a loan before signing through a loan offer document. Along with the terms of the loan, this document lists all the fees and charges you might have to pay.
If you find the fees to be too high, you are under no obligation to accept the contract.
How safe is USPayDayCashFast?
USPayDayCashFast protects your data with a 128bit Secure Socket Layer System to make sure all your information is kept safe and secure.
What do you need to apply?
Completing the online application takes around 5 to 10 minutes.
- US citizen
- Employed for last six months
- $1,000+ monthly income
- Valid checking account
Required documents and information
- Your complete name and postal address
- Your employer’s name, phone number, address and the duration of your employment
- Your bank account number, ABA/routing number and bank phone number