USPayDayCashFast will find a lender that can work with you no matter your credit history
USPayDayCashFast is a loan-matching service that works to find suitable payday loans for you by reviewing the information you provide in your application. Lenders who partner with USPayDayCashFast network provide payday loans up to $1,000.
Like all payday loans, you must repay the principal and interest by your next payday.
Our review will equip you with all the information you’ll need to make the best financial decision for you.
How does USPayDayCashFast work?
Getting started is easy. Submitting an online application takes no more than a few minutes and USPayDayCashFast reviews it before matching you with a lender that meets your needs.
If a lender approves your application, you receive a loan contract that you can choose to accept or deny. If you agree to the terms, the lender transfers the money into your bank account as soon as the next business day, then on the due date the lender debits the funds from the same account.
How much you can borrow depends on your income, state laws and the lender’s maximum limit.
Before signing a loan contract, always make sure you have the ability to repay your borrowed funds, including the principal and accrued interest. Payday loans are known to have high APRs, and if you make a late payment or miss one entirely, it could lead to more fees and charges against you.
How does USPayDayCashFast Loans compare?
What does USPayDayCashFast have to offer?
USPayDayCashFast has a few good features included with its service.
- Simple and quick. All you have to do is provide some basic details when submitting your online application. USPayDayCashFast does not require you to fax any documents.
- No collateral. These are unsecured loans so they don’t require you to provide collateral of any kind to qualify.
- Access to multiple lenders. By working with USPayDayCashFast, you don’t have to waste time looking for a payday lender to match your needs.
- Use money in any way. How you choose to spend the money you receive is up to you. You can use it to buy supplies for your home, repair your car, pay bills or for anything until your next payday.
What fees does USPayDayCashFast charge?
Applying for loans through the USPayDayCashFast PaydayMobileApp is completely free. However, the loan provider you sign with will likely charge a financing fee on top of high interest rates. You have access to the complete charges of a loan before signing through a loan offer document. Along with the terms of the loan, this document lists all the fees and charges you might have to pay.
If you find the fees to be too high, you are under no obligation to accept the contract.
How safe is USPayDayCashFast?
USPayDayCashFast protects your data with a 128bit Secure Socket Layer System to make sure all your information is kept safe and secure.
What do you need to apply?
Completing the online application takes around 5 to 10 minutes.
- You are a citizen of the US
- You are at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- You earn $1,000 or more per month
- You have a valid checking or savings account
Required documents & information:
- Your complete name and postal address
- Your employer’s name, phone number, address and the duration of your employment
- Your bank account number, ABA/routing number and bank phone number
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
Frequently asked questions
How will I know when my application is approved?
You will be contacted via email once your application is approved.
Can I repay my loan early?
This depends on the individual lender. When reviewing your loan contract, be sure to voice this question as some payday loan lenders charge extra fees for early repayment.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day. It ultimately depends on the lender and your bank.
Is having a checking account necessary?
Most lenders that are part of USPayDayCashFast’s network require applicants to have operational checking or savings accounts where they can transfer funds electronically.
Will a late payment on a loan affect my credit?
What happens if I know my payment will be late?
The best solution is to contact your loan provider and inform them. Usually, the lender will be willing to extend the payment deadline and find ways to help you through difficult financial times.