MyCashline uses smart tech to offer startup and established SMEs access to its ongoing “bank-free overdraft” service.
MyCashline is a direct lender (not a broker) which uses innovative technology to track the trading data of your business in order to speed up its lending approval processes.
It can link to thousands of business data points such as cloud-based accounting services, Amazon and eBay accounts, VAT and tax reports and bank statements.
The theory goes, that if you let MyCashline track all these data points, then in return you’ll enjoy faster decisions on business finance when you need it and money in your account in “as little as 60 minutes”.
If you need to be able to quickly free up cash to take advantage of opportunities as and when they arise, then having a “bank-free overdraft” (read “line of credit”) on hand could offer your business invaluable flexibility. And if you’re after something a little more straightforward, MyCashline also offers traditional fixed-term business loans.
Think Business Loans
Finder has teamed up with Think Business Loans to help SMEs quickly and easily find a competitive business financing solution that works for them.
- Match your eligibility in minutes with no credit check
- One simple form to compare 200+ lenders
- Receive your funds the same day with no hidden fees
MyCashline business finance options
- Bank-free business overdraft
- Designed for month-to-month cash flow
- Borrow up to £25,000
- Draw down on your credit facility at any time
- Pay finance charges only for the first six months
- Fixed-term growth loan
- Designed for investing in growth
- Borrow up to £50,000
- Agree a fixed term at the start
- Tailor your repayments to suit your business growth plan
- Business start-up loan
- Designed for one-off purchases
- Borrow £5,000 to £10,000
- Get a lump sum deposited into your account immediately
- Set weekly/monthly repayment schedule over 6 to 12 months
Key features of MyCashline business finance
The interest rate you’re offered will depend on factors like how much you apply for, the term of the loan, the performance of your business and its credit rating. The interest rate you’re given may differ from the advertised representative APR.
Am I eligible for MyCashline business finance?
You should only apply if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have a UK- or Europe-based business
- Operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company
How can I apply?
Simply fill out the online application form on the MyCashline homepage with some basic information about your company such as your turnover, profit and what you require the loan for. This should take about 10 minutes. MyCashline will use the data you provide to carry out a soft search on your credit file, so ensure you complete this as accurately as possible. An account manager will then call you with a quote and talk through the next stages of your loan with you.
Frequently asked questions