Fleximize provides flexible business loans of up to £500,000 to SMEs and can top £1 million for larger companies.
Fleximize is a direct lender not a broker.
Fleximize was launched in 2014 with the aim of providing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with financing options usually reserved for larger companies. Fleximize, based in Ipswich, says that banks and other big financial institutions have made it harder than it needs to be for companies to get working capital.
With penalty-free early repayments, top-ups and repayment holidays, Fleximize says it aims to make its loans as flexible as possible. It lends to a variety of industries including retail, construction, manufacturing and property.
Whether you recently started a business or need a cash boost to get it to the next level, Fleximize could help with a business loan. You can apply via the Fleximize website.
How can we help?
Compare loan rates
Get live, personalised quotes from a large panel of lenders through our partner Funding Options.Compare now
Unlock the value in your invoices today to access the funding your business needs to move forward.Get quick quotes
Borrow against equipment or property to accelerate your company’s growth.Get quick quotes
Loans up to £500,000
Loans of £500,000 to £1 million +
Key features of a Fleximize business loan at a glance
Interest rates are fixed for the duration of your repayment period. However, the rate you’re offered will depend on factors like the amount you apply for, the term of the loan, the performance of your business and its credit rating. This may differ from the advertised “representative APR”.
What is APR?If you’re comparing any credit-based products, it won’t be long before you’ll come across the annual percentage rate (APR). This figure is designed to provide an annual summary of the cost of a loan. It takes into account both interest and any mandatory charges to be paid (for example an arrangement fee) over the duration of a loan.
All lenders must calculate the APR of their products in the same way, and must tell you the APR before you sign an agreement, so for consumers it can be a handy tool for comparison.
Bear in mind, however, that lenders are only obliged to award this rate to 51% of those who take out the loan – the other 49% could pay more. That’s why it’s often referred to as the representative APR.
Warning: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. See our debt help guides.
Finder.com is a credit broker, not a lender, for consumer credit products. Our services are provided at no cost to you, but we may receive a commission from the companies we refer you to.
Am I eligible for a Fleximize business loan?
You should only apply for an Fleximize business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
How can I apply?
- Complete the online application form with some details about your business. Fleximize will ask for all bank statements covering the previous 3 months of trading, the most recent set of management accounts and a summary of your previous 12 months’ revenue. You can upload these via the website once you have submitted your application. Depending on the complexity of your business, Fleximize may ask for further documentation.
- Receive a decision in principle within 24 hours.
- You will be allocated a relationship manager who will call you and take you through a proposal customised to your needs.
- When it gets your application, Fleximize will carry out a credit and affordability assessment based on the information you have provided, plus a search from a credit reference agency.
- After you’ve signed your finance agreement, your funding will be sent to your bank account within a few hours.
Alternative sources of funding
There are several types of business loan out there. The right one for your business will depend on how much you need and how long you want to borrow for.
Frequently asked questions