365 Business Finance review September 2021
365 Business Finance offers unsecured cash advances to SMEs of between £5,000 and £200,000. Unlike many business loan providers, there are no fixed repayments. Instead, you repay a small percentage of your credit and debit card sales. So when sales are down, your repayments are lower.
365 Business Finance is a direct lender not a broker. Founded in 2012, 365 Business Finance specialises in flexible funding for SMEs in the UK. The lender collects repayments as a percentage of debit and credit card transactions at the point of sale. Unlike many business lenders which charge interest for the time you have your loan, 365 Business Finance adds one all-inclusive cost to your cash advance at the start. You will not be charged more, even if your loan takes longer to repay.
365 Business Finance has a fast and high approval rate on its cash advances, with almost 90% of applications being provisionally approved within 24 hours.
Whether you’re starting a business or need a cash boost to get it to the next level, 365 Business Finance could help with a fast and flexible business loan. It’s quick and straightforward to apply online at the 365 Business Finance website and you will be allocated a personal relationship manager to help you through the process.
Key features of a 365 Business Finance cash advance at a glance:
The cost of your loan will depend on factors like the amount you apply for, the percentage you agree to repay from your card sales, the performance of your business and its credit rating.
Am I eligible for a 365 Business Finance cash advance?
You should only apply for a 365 Business Finance cash advance if you’re certain your company can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Have been trading for at least six months.
- Have monthly credit and debit card sales of at least £5,000.
How does a cash advance work?
- You can apply for your loan by pushing the “Get a quote” button on the 365 Business Finance website.
- You will be allocated a personal relationship manager to help guide you through the process.
- You will agree on a fixed percentage of your debit and card sales to repay the loan. Typically this is between 5% and 17%.
- As you sell to your customers on your credit and debit card terminals, the agreed percentage is automatically deducted. You will receive the balance of your funds as normal into your bank account.
- This process is automated so it does not cause any delay to you receiving your money.
- The daily amount deducted then reduces the balance outstanding on your business cash advance.
- Collections stop automatically once your loan has been repaid in full.
- The cost of your loan is added to the amount you borrow at the start, so there are no APRs, interest charges or late fees.
How can I apply?
You can apply for a cash advance with 365 Business Finance by call them on 0207 1000 365 within office hours, or visiting their website.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Monzo review: Is it worth it?
Is Monzo’s app-only bank the right option for you? Read our review to get the low down on all of the features and benefits. We talk about Monzo’s new Current Account, overdraft facilities, and all of the features of the Monzo app.
Read our review of VertoFX to see the exchange rates, fees and what your business can expect when you send a transfer.
AppToPay review: How it works and if it’s right for you
Find out how buy now pay later service AppToPay works and whether it’s the right choice for you and your next online purchase.
Emma mattress review
Find out more about the budget-friendly Emma mattress with its 200-day free trial, including comfort, composition, shipping, returns, FAQs and more.
PrettyLittleThing online shopping review
Find out whether customers think PrettyLittleThing is any good and what the brand’s different policies are.
What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
What you need to know about getting a mortgage if you’re buying or refinancing a farm or farmland, including the factors lenders consider when you apply for one.