Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
These automated investment platforms are ideal for newbies and hands-off investors.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to buy Litecoin with PayPal in the US
Litecoin is one of four cryptocurrencies now offered by the global payments provider PayPal. Find out how to buy and sell Litecoin as well as the transaction fees involved when purchasing this cryptocurrency.
- Your business loan results
Get matched with a business lender using our quiz. Funding options from $500 to $5 million.
- Compare 17 banks that offer early direct deposit
Banks that offer early direct deposit can benefit your financial life in several ways.
- Best stock trading apps and platforms in the US
The best trading apps come with low fees and are easy to use.
- Best robo-advisors of 2021
These are our top robo-advisor picks for 2021 plus 3 honorable mentions.
- Closed-end mutual funds
Learn how closed-end mutual funds work and how to start investing in them.
- 11 pieces of investment advice from experts for beginners
What is good and bad investment advice?
- How to buy Ethereum with PayPal in the US
Find out how to purchase Ether with Paypal.
- 7 mutual fund fees that could eat into your return
Learn to look for –– and avoid –– these common mutual fund fees.
- Axos Invest Self-Directed Trading review
Features and fees to consider before you sign up for an Axos Invest account.